Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need shop manual and IPL for 028 av super. This is one awesome thread! Thanks to everyone helping making it great!

Newbie here, hoping to get a manual for the MS 290. Thanks for all the info you guys share on here, it's going to be an invaluable source for rebuilding this saw.

Howdy, y'all! I have several manuals to ask for. If possible, I'd like all three (user, service, and parts) for each of these listed below if y'all have them. I can find similar manuals online, but not the exact ones listed here. None of them are chainsaws, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Call me obsessive, but I'm trying to build a library for myself. Thanks in advance.

Stihl
KM 90 R powerhead
FS-KM string trimmer
HT-KM pole saw
HL-KM adjustable hedge trimmer
BG-KM blower
FCS-KM edger

Kawasaki
FC150V engine

Troy Bilt
Junior tiller w/ 3.5 HP Tecumseh

Generac
7550 EXL generator

Duro Star
DS4000S generator

Needing an early Stihl 034 owners manual that would cover the model that had an adjustable oil pump, but the one that had a large slotted screw that actually threaded in and out of the oil pump. I've got one and would like to see what Stihl says about adjusting the pump. thanks!, hope that's not too confusing....

Needing an early Stihl 034 owners manual that would cover the model that had an adjustable oil pump, but the one that had a large slotted screw that actually threaded in and out of the oil pump. I've got one and would like to see what Stihl says about adjusting the pump. thanks!, hope that's not too confusing....
Check your inbox

Howdy, y'all! I have several manuals to ask for. If possible, I'd like all three (user, service, and parts) for each of these listed below if y'all have them. I can find similar manuals online, but not the exact ones listed here. None of them are chainsaws, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Call me obsessive, but I'm trying to build a library for myself. Thanks in advance.

Stihl
KM 90 R powerhead
FS-KM string trimmer
HT-KM pole saw
HL-KM adjustable hedge trimmer
BG-KM blower
FCS-KM edger

Kawasaki
FC150V engine

Troy Bilt
Junior tiller w/ 3.5 HP Tecumseh

Generac
7550 EXL generator

Duro Star
DS4000S generator
Check your inbox for the Stihl manuals

Looking for owners manual and IPL for a Partner 500 (black chain brake cover) not sure the year, that's what I'm trying to determine.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back