Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on an old saw I have looking for a IPL & Service Manual for a Stihl 034 AV from the late 80's hope you can help me out Thanks

Hi All
Looking for an oldie..
Working on a 5-25 McCulloch that supposedly ran a couple years ago. I am trying to get the carb clean enough to work. Any manual on the 5-25 would help or one for a 99. They are very similar I have a 99 engine that has almost the same carb. Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi All
Looking for an oldie..
Working on a 5-25 McCulloch that supposedly ran a couple years ago. I am trying to get the carb clean enough to work. Any manual on the 5-25 would help or one for a 99. They are very similar I have a 99 engine that has almost the same carb. Thanks for your help in advance.
I do not see a model 5-25. Saw a 5-49 and a 3-25 . Could it be one of those?

Hi All
Looking for an oldie..
Actually i was cleaning parts today and it is a 7-55
I have another one sitting waiting for a ride that i was thinking of,i guess i better refresh my memory.

Could really use IPL's for both McCulloch 1-40 and 1-41, also a Service Manual for one or both. Thanks in advance appreciate your time on this.

Back