The boss is skipping town on everyone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe you know that's all last week's news. This week it's a new company, and I'm already booking up next week. And I tried out the new chain grinder today with the hydraulic clamp. I'm as happy as a hundred emoticons. I used to have to use the grinding stick on the chains while they were on the bar. Bleh

You silly drunk flunkies don't over do it tonight, hehehe :msp_w00t:

IN HIS 30s JEFF! What were you doing in your 30s? If he does have a wife and kids, they have no idea, I'm sure. I can only imagine him getting home at the end of the day,
"How was your day dear?"
"Great honey, no problems and everything is right on track. Got a new sharpener today too."

again, :dizzy:

I think all of you should be happy for him, that he is getting his life on track and able to remain positive through this whole ordeal. The negativity displayed in this thread is quite disheartening. Maybe some of you should take a look in the mirror and see who is really bringing the image of the industry down.

To simplify things I have a video that explains who is in charge of the company.

[video=youtube;GhxqIITtTtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU[/video]

This is getting better and better, now Randy (mastermind) is running the show??

I think all of you should be happy for him, that he is getting his life on track and able to remain positive through this whole ordeal. The negativity displayed in this thread is quite disheartening. Maybe some of you should take a look in the mirror and see who is really bringing the image of the industry down.

I did some research and after hours and hours of pain staking research I found the answer to "who is really bringing the image of the industry down" and its this guy...

[video=youtube;RzIV-miA03o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzIV-miA03o[/video]

Shortly after this incident he moved to California

Last edited:
Try googling oregon 511ax. Sure wish I'd paid the extra few bucks for the hydraulic clamp, I got the standard one and got to try out a hydraulic clamp one, what a difference! Well worth the extra $

Shaun

I did some research and after hours and hours of pain staking research I found the answer to "who is really bringing the image of the industry down" and its this guy...

[video=youtube;RzIV-miA03o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzIV-miA03o[/video]

Shortly after this incident he moved to California

Wow last week I smashed a azalea and felt horrible ....... I need to be a little easier on myself from now on

Try googling oregon 511ax. Sure wish I'd paid the extra few bucks for the hydraulic clamp, I got the standard one and got to try out a hydraulic clamp one, what a difference! Well worth the extra $

Shaun

I got the 511ax with the hydraulic clamp. I love that thing. I can do a chain for a 36" bar in like 3 mins.

I ground a 28 and 36 out last night, walked back in the house and asked how long was I gone? "Like 10 minutes." That's absolutely what I needed to keep up with chains.

$375 was the price I paid for mine...w/ the hydraulic clamp. Then I get it in the mail, and look on Ebay again to see what the prices are for a tripod stand to put the thing on. The Oregon tripod dropped from $150 to $120, and the same grinder is now going for $300.

Don't buy the tripod stand unless you just really like it. That's a waste of money if you already have a vice.

I copied and pasted my post from the saws forums.

No money spent on this solution. It's 1 1/4" x 1/8" steel from Home Depot I had on hand. I cut 4 or 5 inches off, drilled the holes........ EZ

20130213_161009_zps330a8163.jpg

20130213_161108_zpsaed78067.jpg

20130213_161027_zps60f4609f.jpg

Back