The Breakfast Thread - morning chow call, brunch n beyond! ~

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my measley little breakfast, A sausage biscuit they bought me from burger king. Takes at least 3 of them to start.

Attachments

• 2016-06-09 001 001.JPG
    2016-06-09 001 001.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
This was my measley little breakfast, A sausage biscuit they bought me from burger king. Takes at least 3 of them to start.

GGzzz!~ what can we day? :nofunny: not knowing why only one, the least I can say is I would have had to get 3-4 eggs out and scramble them as a side, or the sausage biscuit as a side...

GGzzz!~ what can we day? :nofunny: not knowing why only one, the least I can say is I would have had to get 3-4 eggs out and scramble them as a side, or the sausage biscuit as a side...

Sometimes when I am in the mood I do fry an egg to top it off, with a slice of cheese. With a little extra sage and red pepper.

If you've never tried this ya'll need to. Grill whole hog sausage patties on the grill like a hamburger, I like charcoal. I make mine about 3/4" thick. You must watch and turn them now and then if they flare up and a medium hot fire is best, put them on hot biscuits and top w cheese and maybe some hot mustard. I use Neese's or Bass Farm and Pillsbury Grands biscuits . Grilling the sausage gives it a smokey flavor you cannot get by frying it in a pan and putting the lid on the grill intensifies that, no doubt grilling makes the patties less greasy than frying.

If you've never tried this ya'll need to. Grill whole hog sausage patties on the grill like a hamburger, I like charcoal. I make mine about 3/4" thick. You must watch and turn them now and then if they flare up and a medium hot fire is best, put them on hot biscuits and top w cheese and maybe some hot mustard. I use Neese's or Bass Farm and Pillsbury Grands biscuits . Grilling the sausage gives it a smokey flavor you cannot get by frying it in a pan and putting the lid on the grill intensifies that, no doubt grilling makes the patties less greasy than frying.

Thanks, now I am hungry, As we are going to get about 300# of sausage by November.

What do you put in it?
I put apple chunks , peaches and cherries , cook till fruit is soft , add a dash of br sugar and a pinch of cinnamon, some milk and chow down, usually in the late fall and winter is when I make it , sticks to your ribs as they say pretty good stuff , But I'm sure there are a lot of variables on how to do it;

Back