The Chitty Avatar MS661 Donate To Win

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
showrguy it all you.
welp,
to be honest, i don't really need anything..
i'd rather pass my spot on to someone that actually needs/or could use, something that is left to pick from....
had i been first drawn, i woulda picked the 661 as well, babysat it for awhile, then when the next unfortunate situation came up that deserved a raffle such as this,
it woulda been re-donated....
thanks for all that organized, donated, and took part in this.........truely amazing what you all have done..
thanks, chuck

welp,
i'd rather pass my spot on to someone that actually needs/or could use, something that is left to pick from....
had i been first drawn, i woulda picked the 661 as well, babysat it for awhile, then when the next unfortunate situation came up that deserved a raffle such as this,
thanks for all that organized, donated, and took part in this.........truely amazing what you all have done..
thanks, chuck
Outstanding.

welp,
thanks, chuck
Hey that gives me an idea, If that scenario does come up I'm sure I could scrounge a few poulans to donate in the next one, got a bunch of the Walmart specials that are worn out laying around I can fix :)

Working on my giveaways for donations I offered.

So far I have:
Icehouse - 72LP92DL Chain (Shipped 12/17)
Cgraham1 - 7900 Clutch Cover (Shipped 12/23)
Uncle Rico - 7900 Clutch Cover (Shipped 12/23)
LootBug - 7900 Clutch Cover (Shipped 12/23)
Hyerzach - 72LGX072G Chain (Shipped 12/23)
Rudedog - Chain
Did I miss anyone?
Thanks!

Back