The Chitty Avatar MS661 Donate To Win

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put mah gasses on...........piston does slightly go in the case. i see the MT thingy now, its mounted on the carb.......my pea brain can't figure out how it can adjust with out o2 sensors or some thing...........its magic lol.
it don't have the two throttles like some others, is it really stratto?

MTronic adjusts the carb based on RPMs, always tuning for maximum RPMs. That's all there is to it. It's a normal carb, except the needle is replaced with a tiny servo. There might be a throttle position sensor in there too.

They call this design some kind of strato, but it's a regular 2-stroke in my books.

MTronic adjusts the carb based on RPMs, always tuning for maximum RPMs. That's all there is to it. It's a normal carb, except the needle is replaced with a tiny servo. There might be a throttle position sensor in there too.

They call this design some kind of strato, but it's a regular 2-stroke in my books.

Spot on in my book too Brad.

Well, I feel kinda bad now. I sincerely thought the original post was a joke/meme thread and paid not much attention to it at all.

My condolences to the man's family.

Latest posts

Back