The Chitty Avatar MS661 Donate To Win

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup Brian
sup brodey

And if you do not get first place in the raffle ,there are other saw's and saw related stuff like bars and stuff ,one of my personal Masterminded 440-460 hybrids will be in this gig too ,i do not have the list of the other giveaways ,but a bunch of cool stuff will be in there as well .

IMG_20141024_154552.jpg

It appears that there are some real gentleman that come from that fine state .......... So do as the gun toten Monkey sez and dig real deep !

I could have gained a little more compression.......but that would have meant lowering the intake further. It's already lower than I really would like to see it.
Ok I'm stupid...would you mind explaining to a slowpoke such as myself how intake height would affect compression. I wish there was a head scratcher emotion-o-con.

It appears that there are some real gentleman that come from that fine state .......... So do as the gun toten Monkey sez and dig real deep !

Ahh Yes a very fine gentleman he is,,, and dig deeply we will!!!!! And BTW,,,, that my friend is some most excellent Spirits!!!!!! the only problems I see is I'm not there to enjoy some of it with you and it doesn't appear to have been opened yet!!!

Ok I'm stupid...would you mind explaining to a slowpoke such as myself how intake height would affect compression. I wish there was a head scratcher emotion-o-con.
Too much intake duration/timing affects your low side/secondary compression/ or in essence lowers your intake charge velocity and is detrimental to two smoke performance. When you get them lopsided if you will by altering the port timing too much,,,, the moto becomes more inefficient and performance falls off throughout,,,

Back