ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

The Fire Pit Thread

thewoodlands

thewoodlands

ArboristSite Operative
This morning when I went to start the Rhino it didn't want to start (it was only 17.2, not that cold) so the first thing I did was check the positive and negative connections. Both posts had no buildup but the positive was loose so I tighten that up and put the trickle charger on it for an hour.

While it was on the trickle charger, I made my way to the fireplace and started a nice fire with the dead pine. After an hour on the trickle charger I used the Rhino most of the of the day hauling more dead pine over to burn, the battery seems fine but we'll see.

I used the RTV the last three hours of the day hauling more dead pine over to the reducer, once the RTV warms up, that heater will make it real toasty inside the cab but I still missed the cold breeze you get out in the open with the Rhino.

Attachments

• 104_1167.JPG
    104_1167.JPG
    653.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 104_1168.JPG
    104_1168.JPG
    761.8 KB · Views: 8
thewoodlands

thewoodlands

ArboristSite Operative
This morning when I went to start the Rhino it didn't want to start (it was only 17.2, not that cold) so the first thing I did was check the positive and negative connections. Both posts had no buildup but the positive was loose so I tighten that up and put the trickle charger on it for an hour.

While it was on the trickle charger, I made my way to the fireplace and started a nice fire with the dead pine. After an hour on the trickle charger I used the Rhino most of the of the day hauling more dead pine over to burn, the battery seems fine but we'll see.

I used the RTV the last three hours of the day hauling more dead pine over to the reducer, once the RTV warms up, that heater will make it real toasty inside the cab but I still missed the cold breeze you get out in the open with the Rhino.
The RTV is diesel and the Rhino is gas.