• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

BIGBORE577

BIGBORE577

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ummmm...no offense bore, but the only one who seems to have their panties in a bunch here is...you. Manual and I are laughing our heads off.

Relax, man...it's all gas.
Yet another case in point!! LOL Duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Website
Visit site
Hahahahahaha!.....Right On!.....Besides, I want the real version.....not the plagiarized version. :monkey:
Dennis I know your getting alittle old but if you go back to the beginning of the thread the source was written and the book cover was shown. No one is taking words from others and making them their own. Might be a good idea for you to go get the book and spare me from setting you straight all the time and making you out to be the smart mouth you seem to be. That hot saw racing that left 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the world not knowing who you are must have affected your judgement but if ya like getting slapped around hey I'm more than happy to give you your jollies,wink! Report this one too, the mods could use another good laff!!!

Dennis Cahoon

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
Visit site
Don't really know Dennis, the book doesn't seem to cover that but I'm typing it almost word for word so if its in there you will find out.

"almost word for word".....Hahahahahaha! Maybe I am confused there tuff guy.....but I think I will take your advise.....Get myself a Peter Stihl autographed copy.