The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing...I don't think it would make a hill of beans wortha difference if Stihl actually did pass Husqvarna in sales, here or worldwide.

But since Husqvarna is very comfortably in the lead, both here and worldwide, it doesn't matter now, does it?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr who cares, how did you like the video,LOLOLOL I found that just for payback for the one you pulled on me, awwwwwwwww gotta love YouTube, all in fun Woodie, :cheers: :cheers:

Funny thing...I don't think it would make a hill of beans wortha difference if Stihl actually did pass Husqvarna in sales, here or worldwide.

But since Husqvarna is very comfortably in the lead, both here and worldwide, it doesn't matter now, does it?

Those Stihl Heads will never learn.
Look at the way they die to go upstream every year. LOL

Silly Me, I am so use to Thall talking in a daze after the last time he got knocked out.

Knocked out are you kidding. Four of my posts in this thread have been reported to the mods, looks like I'm putting em on the mat, no posts reported by me, wink!

Silly Me, I am so use to Thall talking in a daze after the last time he got knocked out.

Think he's still sore from last night's bout? He was even too tired to hit on his male nurse* after the fight...

* Which was really just Mow in a white dress...

Last edited:
Buddy, With all this snow we got around here I'm glad I got a husky and not a boat anchor. ;)

Well good to hear. Don't fret, if they fall apart you can always fire up the Stihl 044 ya got. It will getcha through the winter, no worries, hehe

Knocked out are you kidding. Four of my posts in this thread have been reported to the mods, looks like I'm putting em on the mat, no posts reported by me, wink!

Now I have to go load the truck with firewood.
I expect to see your next post on your Hero when I get back.
After all there are people waiting to read something better then us going back and forth.

Well good to hear. Don't fret, if they fall apart you can always fire up the Stihl 044 ya got. It will getcha through the winter, no worries, hehe

Funny thing...I saw a couple kids on my way to work this morning playing on a frozen lake...the had a couple dozen or so Stihls started up on the ice and they were vibrating around like one of those ol' timey electric football games.

Kids these days...

it's a 440. unless you sent me 2000's :)

BTW the dang saw leaks gas. yep I just love those New style stihl caps.

Funny thing...I saw a couple kids on my way to work this morning playing on a frozen lake...the had a couple dozen or so Stihls started up on the ice and they were vibrating around like one of those ol' timey electric football games.

Kids these days...

For the third time how did you like the video? Ya know if you don't answer me on that and laff I'm gonna assume it put you on the mat so fess up dayumm it, gotcha good didn't I,hehehe

I'm gonna get me a bite to eat and I better find my answer, if not it only gets worse Woodie,LOLOLOL Be back in abits.

Tom are you STIHL on here blabbering about everthing under the sun? I woulda thought you'd be on chapter 10 by now! I can see this is gonna be a lifetime tale...I better stock-up provisions to carry me through this storm! Poor, poor Andreas...his story is lingering somewhere in the skies of Virginia about now. :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Dude from Texas,
Maybe you should read more about someone before you spout off.

Dennis has made his mark in Hot saws years ago and is still going.

This is just one of those fun threads. I ask you to keep it that way.
Theres no need to bash anyone on this site. Now unless you want me to make you my personal Friend. ;) #2, lets just have some fun.

Who cares about his mark of fame. If he want's to talk about hot saws then why don't you and your girl woodie go over to the hot saw website.
As far as personal friends go, I think Woodie has that sewn up with you.:buttkick:

...his story is lingering somewhere in the skies of Virginia about now.

Not quite OLY....noooooooot quite:

7.gif

Who cares about his mark of fame. If he want's to talk about hot saws then why don't you and your girl woodie go over to the hot saw website.
As far as personal friends go, I think Woodie has that sewn up with you.:buttkick:

Dang sawitall...you sure do sound a lot like Mow...it's almost like you guys are the same person sometimes...

Back