The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can save y'all all the time...if you fast forward to page 300, it says, and I quote:

"And then in the 21st century, Stihl got passed by Husqvarna, and the rest, as they say is history."

:cheers: (Sorry to ruin your story, guys!) :D :D :D

Man you are sharp as a tack, you are 100% correct. Good job!!!!!!!!!
I thought about it before but the server was having issues. Now that its fixed I figured why not. Smart man Trigger, you caught me, good job!!!

:hmm3grin2orange:

I do like space's idea bout the diff color font.

Guess I should have done this in TWO! post :)

I can save y'all all the time...if you fast forward to page 300, it says, and I quote:

"And then in the 21st century, Stihl got passed by Husqvarna, and the rest, as they say is history."

:cheers: (Sorry to ruin your story, guys!) :D :D :D

Hahaha , not what the book says, my, not even close,hehehe

Hahaha , not what the book says, my, not even close,hehehe

You're right.

We all know Husky passed 'em in the 20th century. :buttkick:

attachment.php

Web cam shot of THALL....

At age 19, in 1915, WW1 is raging. He is sent to the front line. He is wounded four times, seriously injured in 1916. The last injury leaves him with a disabled lefthand and only partial use of his arm. For this reason Andreas Stihl is discharged from military service in 1917.

I'd like to know more about this.

Tell us more about how the founder of your favorite company was trying to shoot and kill our friends and (soon to be) allies in WWI... :D

I'd like to know more about this.

Tell us more about how the founder of your favorite company was trying to shoot and kill our friends and (soon to be) allies in WWI... :D

Kinda like the north and south in the civil war here, brother killing brother, get over it man, war is war and its no good period, schit happens..

Good grief

Just so yaw know I only typed 3 pages of the book and we got around 50posts already. Lets see , got 270 pages to go times 50 posts equals 13,500 posts. I think I estimated 15,000. Dayumm I'm good,LOL

Back