The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

THALL just tell Woodie .,....Down Boy!!!!

Woodie I feel your little Woodie, don't wet my leg,grrrrrrrrrr,hehehe

Nite fellers

Tomorrow I'll give yaw more of the book and less duking with Woodie, though I like yaking back at that nut, he's ok in my book since he don't have one,hehe

I can save y'all all the time...if you fast forward to page 300, it says, and I quote:

"And then in the 21st century, Stihl got passed by Husqvarna, and the rest, as they say is history."

:cheers: (Sorry to ruin your story, guys!) :D :D :D

To bad some have to interupt even if it's not about their saw of choice!! :( I would certainly read an interesting biography on the developers of the Husqvarna brand. OH, WAIT!!! There isn't one, sorry!:taped:

LOLOL, see Woodie thats why I stopped , just top let you chime in ole boy. This is to be a real true fact story thread and plenty of breaks for the likes of you , you sucker!!,LOLOLOLOL

Yep and running true to his name under his Avatar,,,,

Woodie is in fact stihl very much so Stercoraceous!!!!!!

For those wondering where this word came from the root word is latin stercor ,,,, meaning: excrement

further defined as per Merriam Webster : Relating to, BEING, or containing feces......

Tommie I'm just doing my best to keep the Junior High Intellect Mentality just a cut above and keep Woodie in his place and ward off any unwanted Wind storms!!!!

You dont pay any attention to ole Woodie we'll keep him smoked off of ya,,,
You just keep the good stuff comin!!!!!

Woodie you be a good boy and you can bring your Jonny Red around and play any time,, :buttkick:

LOVE,,,

River

For those wondering where this word came from the root word is latin stercor ,,,, meaning: excrement

further defined as per Merriam Webster : Relating to, BEING, or containing feces......

Tommie I'm just doing my best to keep the Junior High Intellect Mentality just a cut above and keep Woodie in his place and ward off any unwanted Wind storms!!!!

Oh YEAH????? Well lots of people PEE in Rivers!!! :D :D :D

Plenty of LATIN people too! :D

Yep and running true to his name under his Avatar,,,,

You dont pay any attention to ole Woodie we'll keep him smoked off of ya,,,
You just keep the good stuff comin!!!!!

Woodie you be a good boy and you can bring your Jonny Red around and play any time,, :buttkick:

LOVE,,,

River

Good job River, you keep a eye on that dayumm ole Woodie. He's trying his durnest to interupt the legend of Stihl but just like that brand of his, it will never happen, never has, never will,hehe
Tonite I'll add a few more pages of the story and give all the guys a chance to chime in, even that scroundle Woodie.

Well, good try Tom, I hope you can keep posting from the book, if the thread doesn't get too bogged down.
Here is the cover for those of you interested, but to my knowledge it has not been released to the US market through bookstores yet.

attachment.php

Andreas is the pic at the upper left, and Hans Peter is the pic in the lower right.

No fear Eddie, neither hell or high water will stop me, not even that Woodie,LOL

Just so everyone knows Woodie is just having fun and I don't mind at all, life is too short to be dead serious all the time.

Good job River, you keep a eye on that dayumm ole Woodie. He's trying his durnest to interupt the legend of Stihl but just like that brand of his, it will never happen, never has, never will,hehe
Tonite I'll add a few more pages of the story and give all the guys a chance to chime in, even that scroundle Woodie.

LOL,,, No problem Tommie,,, Woodie knows I was just jerkin his chain,,:ices_rofl:

BTW,,,,,, I was just wondering if you caught the Pun about using the latin,,, Jr. high intellect, warding off windstorms, etc. etc....:jawdrop: :rock:

Last edited:
LOL,,, No problem Tommie,,, Woodie knows I was just jerkin his chain,,:ices_rofl:

BTW,,,,,, I was just wondering if you caught the Pun about Jr. high intellect, warding off windstorms, etc. etc....:jawdrop: :rock:

I caught it, LOL Not likely to be any storms with you watching the house,wink!

To bad some have to interupt even if it's not about their saw of choice!! :( I would certainly read an interesting biography on the developers of the Husqvarna brand. OH, WAIT!!! There isn't one, sorry!:taped:

:jawdrop: Huskys 300 year anniversary was in 1989.......:ices_rofl:

Back