The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Woodie and Manual, how long you got to wait while cutting for your saws to complete their rinse cycle:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Not to mention, in a thread that is supposedly filled with things said in "jest" just how personal things become. Seems some can't take their own medicine!:cry:

Kandziora had been brought onboard in February 2002 as senior vice-president of manufacturing and materials, having previously served as an executive at BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH, a major European appliance manufacturer. Despite these changes, which created a completely nonfamily management board for the first time.

NON Family, Looks more and more like Husqvarna. LOL ;)

Last edited:
Kandziora had been brought onboard in February 2002 as senior vice-president of manufacturing and materials, having previously served as an executive at BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH, a major European appliance manufacturer. Despite these changes, which created a completely nonfamily management board for the first time.

NON Family, Looks more and more like Husqvarna. LOL

Mow always told me that you two wine like a couple of girls, always getting your panties in a wad:dizzy:

Good Grief can we get back to the story? Geees Thall your going to have to start over.

NON Family, Looks more and more like Husqvarna. LOL

Awww but where is the stock holders. You bring up a good point though. Peter Stihl said recently the board works and speaks on behalf of the family. He said as well that Stihl will remain as his father intended, family runned and owned.

Good Grief can we get back to the story? Geees Thall your going to have to start over.

LOL, ya know DDM the story is indeed a great story, no question about it. The posts in between though are mostly in good fun, I don't mind. This wasn't meant to create bash, tease and torment party but hey they have yet to knock me off my chair yet,LOLOL

Mow always told me that you two wine like a couple of girls, always getting your panties in a wad:dizzy:

No kidding! Sort of like watching cats with a tin foil ball, kind of entertaining in some twisted way.

Awww but where is the stock holders. You bring up a good point though. Peter Stihl said recently the board works and speaks on behalf of the family. He said as well that Stihl will remain as his father intended, family runned and owned.

Not to worry old friend. He still has an office within spittin distance last time I was there.

it seems likely that these fundamental changes mark a beginning of a new era at Andreas Stihl.

it seems likely that these fundamental changes mark a beginning of a new era at Andreas Stihl.

Well who knows, no one lives forever. The ole saying of nothing is more constant than change is true. One day they may change but for now and for a few more years its looks like business as usual at Stihl. Thing is this thread really isn't about chainsaws at all, its about a man. All kidding aside you gotta admit ole Stihl was one of a kind in his day.

Not to mention, in a thread that is supposedly filled with things said in "jest" just how personal things become. Seems some can't take their own medicine!:cry:

Ummmm...no offense bore, but the only one who seems to have their panties in a bunch here is...you. Manual and I are laughing our heads off.

Relax, man...it's all gas.

Ummmm...no offense bore, but the only one who seems to have their panties in a bunch here is...you. Manual and I are laughing our heads off.

awe let him go. theres bigger fish in the sea. LOL

You think we don't know that you heathen, hell I like it when you come in and rattle off, I like a moving target,LOLOL

Not to worry old friend. He still has an office within spittin distance last time I was there.

Although Stihl remained a family-owned business in the early 2000s, there were important developments in the management structure and makeup that gave more power to people outside the Stihl family. The company had created a sister company called Stihl AG in 1998 that was placed in charge of managing the entire Stihl group. Hans Peter Stihl was chairman of the board of management of Stihl AG--essentially serving as chief executive--until June 2002, when he stepped down from that post as part of a thorough overhaul of the board's composition. All other Stihl family members on this board stepped down as well.

Yep and guess whos he is spitting at. LOL
Not me. LOL

Although Stihl remained a family-owned business in the early 2000s, there were important developments in the management structure and makeup that gave more power to people outside the Stihl family. The company had created a sister company called Stihl AG in 1998 that was placed in charge of managing the entire Stihl group. Hans Peter Stihl was chairman of the board of management of Stihl AG--essentially serving as chief executive--until June 2002, when he stepped down from that post as part of a thorough overhaul of the board's composition. All other Stihl family members on this board stepped down as well.

Yep and guess whos he is spitting at. LOL
Not me. LOL

Stock holders??????????????

Latest posts

Back