The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Ill go buy the ####ing book, so I can actually read something besides a bunch of bull#### for 200 pages and 3 posts of something mildly interesting.

Ummmm...no offense bore, but the only one who seems to have their panties in a bunch here is...you. Manual and I are laughing our heads off.

Relax, man...it's all gas.

Yet another case in point!! LOL Duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Naw. Its late and I need to get some rest before work.
You guys want a bed time story. I sure tom can type some more for ya.
See ya in the comics.

Sleep well ole boy, we'll continue tomorrrow, niters..

All right Ladies...I'm outta here too...keep her between the lines. (But watch the third rail...)

Hahahahahaha!.....Right On!.....Besides, I want the real version.....not the plagiarized version. :monkey:

Dennis I know your getting alittle old but if you go back to the beginning of the thread the source was written and the book cover was shown. No one is taking words from others and making them their own. Might be a good idea for you to go get the book and spare me from setting you straight all the time and making you out to be the smart mouth you seem to be. That hot saw racing that left 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the world not knowing who you are must have affected your judgement but if ya like getting slapped around hey I'm more than happy to give you your jollies,wink! Report this one too, the mods could use another good laff!!!

attachment.php

Tom's gettin lazy...see what happens to yah when you take to long of a break from work! Next installment tonight please. :cheers:

looks like THALL has a serious case of camel toe!

Don't really know Dennis, the book doesn't seem to cover that but I'm typing it almost word for word so if its in there you will find out.

"almost word for word".....Hahahahahaha! Maybe I am confused there tuff guy.....but I think I will take your advise.....Get myself a Peter Stihl autographed copy.

Back