The Kuliens (boots) Are Here! Or, Smurfed Again!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This reminds me of that cat "smurf shoes" from Alaska that kept popping up with different names awhile back. He was just plain mean though!:laugh:

Oh, the dude that ragged on Nate nonstop that looked like a truck stop bear, and who had dumped every tree in the New World that was worth mentioning and had a bazillion pics of himself that were only missing a sailor, construction worker, and an indian chief to be complete

Wow all it takes on this forum to make a thread get derailed is being a new meber :msp_ohmy:This must be a exclusive club where new people have to get hazed:help: Why is it people fail to help new members.

Wow all it takes on this forum to make a thread get derailed is being a new meber :msp_ohmy:This must be a exclusive club where new people have to get hazed:help: Why is it people fail to help new members.

Listen, Scotty, I'm not gonna make fun of you because that's ####ed up to do, but I will say this: you need to just go with the flow, like Nate said, stick to what you know and cut out the outrageous stories

"New members" never jump into the middle of threads to try and continue arguments started by their recently banned alter ego. Newbies read and learn all they can, ease into posting (mostly with "newbie" type questions) and don't try to stir the pot with long time members.

You have repeatedly been told how you can be a productive and accepted member of this forum. We have tried to take into consideration what we have learned about your personal circumstances in order to allow you latitude. However, you refuse to listen to those that are attempting to help you in continue in the only vein you know.

Until you change your ways things will never be different.

Oh, the dude that ragged on Nate nonstop that looked like a truck stop bear, and who had dumped every tree in the New World that was worth mentioning and had a bazillion pics of himself that were only missing a sailor, construction worker, and an indian chief to be complete

5 mil year. Clear.
High val stuff.

"New members" never jump into the middle of threads to try and continue arguments started by their recently banned alter ego. Newbies read and learn all they can, ease into posting (mostly with "newbie" type questions) and don't try to stir the pot with long time members.

You have repeatedly been told how you can be a productive and accepted member of this forum. We have tried to take into consideration what we have learned about your personal circumstances in order to allow you latitude. However, you refuse to listen to those that are attempting to help you in continue in the only vein you know.

Until you change your ways things will never be different.

How would it be if we all, collectively, just ignored him? By replying to anything he says we're just giving him the attention he craves. Maybe without our attention he'll wander off to some other place where he can get people to play his game. Right now he's got us all jumping through hoops...and he gets off on it.

As long he doesn't revert to his old habits of offering advice to newbies let's just ignore him. I know that's hard to do but I'll bet we can make it happen.

Guido your a liar by telling every one on here I am some one I am not!Who in their right mind would be so stupid to keep coming back for more abuse:laugh:

I have followed this site for awhile as a guest. Kinda think their is good and bad to all the members. This chap had some good points to him,just seemed like people only were looking for the bad . Kinda liked the ramblings coming from that end of the earth. He was a tad off his rocker but still made some sense about the ways of the world. For me it makes a site more interesting when you have a few guys like him in the fray,balances out the site.:smile2: We all have a differnt view on the world,that is what makes us human. Now then what are kids saying about sloping back cuts? Let me know what the group calls a sloping back cut,kinda not sure what you define as sloping back cut:msp_confused:

Bye... (again)

Maybe third time is a charm. But I doubt it.

I don't know why there are some cats that just HAVE to join here. I guess they need all the attention they can get. Even negative attention.

Gary

You're right...I remember now. Ol' Cody let him have it with both barrels. Shut him down big time.

Dude's name is Larry. . . Has a huge ego.

Cody said he was a winy baby and was always complaining. I guess they had a rough landing in the helo one time, and all the guys were chill about it, but Ol Larry kept on and on. :cry:

Bye... (again)

Maybe third time is a charm. But I doubt it.

I don't know why there are some cats that just HAVE to join here. I guess they need all the attention they can get. Even negative attention.

Gary

Skoty is a "special" fella, if you get what I'm saying Gary.

Back