The Lewis Brander Collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long lost thread of antique saws.
Hello Gypo Logger. Thanks for posting this thread. It's been awhile since I've been here. Haven't really done much with saws in the past 4 years or so. Right now this computer is totally infected with adware and malware. Hopefully it doesn't affect this sight. In the process of trying to get this computer working properly again. Apparently picked up a bug when I posted a link to my photobucket account on Facebook, so others could see pics of my saws on my homepage. Good to hear from you and hope the holidays were good to you. You take care. Lewis.

Wow forgot about this one ! Im glad it was brought back to look through .

Great to hear from you Lewis. I'm glad to see most of the pictures survived even though this site was hacked 2 years ago and most of the pictures were lost elsewhere.
Any new saws in your collection?
John

Hello Gypo Logger. I've added a few newer saws to the collection, but can't seem to upload any pictures of them right now. Not sure what's going on with this damned comuter. Got a couple Poulans, a Homelite Super XL, Husky 36 and a Lombard 30. May be a couple more, but would have to go look see to tell what they are. I've worked on a few for repair that I'd would have liked to add to the collection a couple were in like new condition. I know of a fellow who has some old saws that I'd like to look at, may be this spring I'll get the chance. I picked up a pioneer powered brush trimmer from him, but the saws were up in an actic of his garage and didn't know he had them at the time. OK, talk later. Everyone take care. Lewis.

Latest posts

Back