The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cliff: I got a 7/16" spur/drum from Chainsawlady (actually, two). We have three loops of 7/16" for the pup so no point in changing pitch.

Now waiting for machine shop to trim down a bronze bushing. Old devil is taking up valuable bench space.

Looking for a clutch cover for a Homelite VI-123. The conventional XL-101 type won't work/fit around the vibration isolation bracket.

We have stuff to trade or whatever.
Carl
My inventory shows I have 4 A-69090 clutch covers. Will check tomorrow and let you know for sure if my inventory is correct. SOMETIMES it is wrong.
chainsawlady

Kinda half way looking for a non running Mac 1-52 to fix up in honor of my grandfather. Not really looking to spend much money, not sure if that's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think you can pick up a 1-52 for not a lot if you can find one. Not a highly collectible saw ( correct me if I'm wrong Macaholics) but only made a couple years.

Kinda half way looking for a non running Mac 1-52 to fix up in honor of my grandfather. Not really looking to spend much money, not sure if that's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a note, I'm located in Pepperell MA.

Looking for two pair of bar plates for Homelite XL-76/101 type. Also one air filter.

I have two pair of bar plates for early (5/16" stud) XL-12 to trade. Or, free for that matter. Also, have extra Remy SL/PL-4 air filters if someone needs 'em.

Other Remy SL/PL parts, just ask. We B Remy Central LOL.

Mark: Post a pic. of the flywheel. Only because, Wico and Phelon were fond of using the same flywheel on many differend brands of saws. For example; I have a stack from Remington, Homelite, Lombard and Roper that all look alike.

Thanks on the dawg. Mostly for the protection it provides to the oem paint. Yesterday's Farmsaw is a near cherry.

The flywheel mark needs is an odd looking one (to me at least) with exposed fins. I have one that's missing fins, but no dice on the nice one.

Looking for two pair of bar plates for Homelite XL-76/101 type. Also one air filter.

I have two pair of bar plates for early (5/16" stud) XL-12 to trade. Or, free for that matter. Also, have extra Remy SL/PL-4 air filters if someone needs 'em.

Other Remy SL/PL parts, just ask. We B Remy Central LOL.

Bar plates from a Super EZ are the same. Check that junkpile!

I have a fairly large number of old chain connecting pieces I got in a buyout. Before I list then on ebay, I thought I'd see if anyone here want to trade for some. Ask away if you want to know if I have it. I do have some odd ones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 18
Back