The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get this going.

Remington SL-4 parts saw wanted.

Just the powerhead. Can be locked up, white death, broken fuel tank, missing carb. or ?

Need the handle, handle brace and recoil spring to repair an SL-4A with very low hrs.

Need the crankcase cover (clutch side w/bar mount), clutch cover and recoil bits for a PL-4. (The SL-4 cover will fit)

No, the handle from the PL-4 won't work on the SL-4 because of the design change of the reed.

Have an XL-12 parts saw to trade or lots of XL-101 bits.

The famous Homie XL-100 type bone pile.

Can someone use any of this:

attachment.php

Mostly all junk with issues. Can't bring myself to throw it away.:(

Free as long as the postage don't get stupid.

P.M. for discription of an item.

Edit: Almost looks like a real saw at the top there but, it's just big chunks stacked together.

I will post up and if you don't want Poulan stuff in here, I will delete it. I am looking for a full wrap handle for my 4000. I have a bunch of S25 parts to trade or green paper also. If anyone has one but doesn't want to sell/trade what they have, I would be willing to pay a little for the use of it as a pattern to make my own.

I know I'm still a newbie here, and don't have a lot of references, but I have bought and sold some saws from members and they can vouch for my credibility as a stand up guy.

Nick

Thanks! I know you don't want "plastics" in here, and most people only know Poulan as the little 33cc saws that come in crazy colors.

Nick

Here we go fellas. Post up your heavy metal needs.

No Stihlavarnadolmerjohnnyredshindawa plastic fantastic allowed.

Your Homie, Mac, Remington, Pioneer, Poulan, Power Machinery, Roper etc. won't get buried by others wining about their trashed 026.

Carl.

Wish I could have "liked" this thread 4-5 times....... Great idea.

I will post up and if you don't want Poulan stuff in here, I will delete it. I am looking for a full wrap handle for my 4000. I have a bunch of S25 parts to trade or green paper also. If anyone has one but doesn't want to sell/trade what they have, I would be willing to pay a little for the use of it as a pattern to make my own.

I know I'm still a newbie here, and don't have a lot of references, but I have bought and sold some saws from members and they can vouch for my credibility as a stand up guy.

Nick
I honestly did not even know there was a full wrap for that series saw but the IPL does show a part number 530069163. Thanks a lot man...... Now I want one for my saw.....

While I'm at it:

-I need an inner gearcase, dogs,and a full wrap handlebar for my Homelite XP1130.

-I need two XP series muffler covers (one for my XP1020, one for my XP1130) as well as a MN/SN tag for the XP1130.

-Also need a set of piston rings and various gaskets for my Homelite 900D.

Got Homelite XL12/SXL-series, front tank McCulloch, and some large frame Homelite parts to trade.

I have some D196 (XL series Homelite), large frame McCulloch, and large frame Homelite hardnose bars to trade too. Mostly 16" thru 20". Keeping the longer bars...

Also have a few bits of crinkley green paper.

I've got a white Sears branded Orline Mustang (129 IIRC) midget gear drive saw that I'd like to trade for something OLD Homelite/McCulloch/Poulan related. It's partially disassembled, and needs a replacement flywheel cover and throttle cable wire (got the cable sheath). The engine/carb/gearbox has never been disassembled. Engine has good compression, and I had it popping on a prime. What's taken apart is the tanks, handles, and 'external' other bits. Has a good Oregon hardnose bar and a loop of chain. I've got most, but not all of the screws and hardware. Took it apart a good 27 years ago, and it's been in a box since. Has good spark. Carb most likely needs a diaphragm. There's a guy on feebay that sells those diapragms for $9.50 or so.

May have other stuff (including saws) up for trade soon...

Need a straight loop handle and recoil cover, and lower handle/engine brace for a SP125. Also a reed type cowbell muffler cover for a 10 series Mac. NOS preferably. Have a real nice SEZAO for trade, or dead presidents.

North American.................

I have a couple of locked-up Mall 11 motors I wish somebody would come by here and get................I just don't believe in tossing such things.
Igpoe:cheers:

I have a couple of locked-up Mall 11 motors I wish somebody would come by here and get................I just don't believe in tossing such things.
Igpoe:cheers:

If you can ship them, I think Jacob J was looking for Mall stuff.

Oh, just the usual-
Mac BP-1, Jonny 2094/2095 project, Mall 10 or 11,
Hornet saws, 365/372/385/390 parts, Just about
anything IEL.

Last edited:
RA starter handle / Partner R11

Great idea for a thread! The other swap meet is great but is very work saw focused.

I'm looking for an original pull starter handle for a Pioneeer/IEL RA. I have lots of RA parts to trade.

I also have a Partner R11 that I'd consider trading for some older IEL/Pioneer magnesium to someone local.

Latest posts

Back