the man caves (or sheds)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Theres mine..

yes, and thall.... im wayy jealous

About what, its just a long running hobby. Hell anyone thats been tinkering with saws as long as I have usually has more than me. I'm fairly positive I've given away more saws than what you see in that pic, they just saws, no biggie..

Ha Ha Rookie1 I'm so glad you posted that. The boy's working so no pic. but imagine twice the look of yours and that's what mine looks like. I have a smaller actual work space than you and my shop is 30'x44'. T your's looks good to be the basement.:yourock:

Ha Ha Rookie1 I'm so glad you posted that. The boy's working so no pic. but imagine twice the look of yours and that's what mine looks like. I have a smaller actual work space than you and my shop is 30'x44'. T your's looks good to be the basement.:yourock:

Ive got a garage but its more like an old horse barn. Not really set up to work on stuff. I can hardly get my wife Suburban in it. Ill have to take pics of the other bench I use for storage. Glad you like it. :)

i would clear that place very quickly, or just be stunned at the sight, so youre a stihl fan huh?

Ya would, shames on ya,LOL I got another pic somewhere of the other end of that shed, I'll have to track it down.

Stihl fan, me, hell no, hate em with a passion, hehe

Jeez, Tommy instead of getting a paycheck do they just pay you in chainsaws?

That reminds me I think I'll ask for a 880 for a Christmas bonus.

Haha, you remember that huh,LOL

You know how it is Blood, alot of those saws were freebies, left behind because some are to tight to getem repaired or would rather buy new one. I like those kind of customers..

so would i, if you.. .erm ever want to give any away ya know :)

Shipping would be more than the saw,LOL

If your really into saws all you have to do is get in good with a saw dealer. Many many saws get left behind. Some shops get so full of old left behind saw they toss them in the dumpster..

Latest posts

Back