the man caves (or sheds)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the last two 4 drawer extensions I got were $26 each, new from sears. They were discounted around $100 each. They sold out fast. I got the last 2 they had in my local store (40 miles away) I found out about them thru Dealnews. http://dealnews.com
every once in a while crazy cheap deals pop up on there and I pounce on them. After the holidays Lowes and Home depot clear out some tools at incredible prices. Last year I bought a bunch of air tools, die grinders, impact wrenches, cut off tools for something like $6 each. Kobalt brand 40 piece 3/8 drive socket sets marked down from $80 to $14. Stuff like that.
Well if you wanna get rid of one and don't mind shipping it to England I wouldn't mind giving you a little extra than you paid

View attachment 384853
the last two 4 drawer extensions (far right) I got were $26 each, new from sears. They were discounted around $100 each. They sold out fast. I got the last 2 they had in my local store (40 miles away) I found out about them thru Dealnews. http://dealnews.com
every once in a while crazy cheap deals pop up on there and I pounce on them. After the holidays Lowes and Home depot clear out some tools at incredible prices. Last year I bought a bunch of air tools, die grinders, impact wrenches, cut off tools for something like $6 each. Kobalt brand 40 piece 3/8 drive socket sets marked down from $80 to $14. Stuff like that.
On second thought that would probably be a lot on postage. Hopefully we will get some good sales here

Yeah it seems a lot harder to get a good bargain here. Especially anything tool wise or chainsaw wise. I'm 20 and wouldn't be without my tools and stuff. Infact I haven't really been inside since the workshop was finished. TV and PlayStation are gathering dust

Here's my garage. I purchased the house a year and a half ago. I moved in and the first thing I did was paint the garage and replace the 3 incandescent bulbs with 6' fluorescent lights. I also added the some shelving.

The workbench came from my old house. I built it myself and had the steel top custom bent for it. No way I was leaving for the new owner.20141130_144931-2.jpg

Here's my garage. I purchased the house a year and a half ago. I moved in and the first thing I did was paint the garage and replace the 3 incandescent bulbs with 6' fluorescent lights. I also added the some shelving.

The workbench came from my old house. I built it myself and had the steel top custom bent for it. No way I was leaving for the new owner.View attachment 384936
Nice scag. I have a 36" toro proline

Nice scag. I have a 36" toro proline

Thanks. It's in for winterization. It's 18 years old and runs like new. I used to handle 20+ lawns as weeks a side job but now it's only used for a few a week.

I purchased a JD X500 to use on my own property. I much prefer riding than walking.DSCN4006.JPG

Latest posts

Back