The most expensive mac 650 I have seen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1k, welcome to our world. we are just a bunch of addicts hanging out.

there was no bashing. in fact i think we were amazed at his bs skills. is he over-selling his saws?????? yeah. but then again, that is part of what make the free market great.

Somehow I stumbled on this forum yesterday when searching for parts for my Mac, so I thought i'd browse around. Lot of good information to find here, and a crazy amount of discussion, some valuable and some not. I know this will look like I just came here to harass you all (this being my 1st post here), but I just had to vent.

Seller = new guy, maybe?

Thanks for the welcome murph! :givebeer:

I was not intending to single anyone out on my reply.....I only quoted JonseredFan because he summed up what I was trying to address. Sorry for backing you in a corner, man!

Maybe I was taking this too personal, but I had been following his auctions for a long time and enjoyed seeing them. Never have boughten anything from him, just liked what he did to those saws, and loved his stories. Speaking of stories, they are consistent with this auctions. Remembering back awhile ago, he had stopped adding stories with this saws. Then when I was reading his comments once, someone had asked him to continue putting personalities with his saws. So he started doing it again. Like I say, I was trying to stick up and say that I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Different things make everyone's life tick. Then again not all saws are created equal! :clap:

I tend to take everything personally, which is probably why I felt obliged to reply to this. I'm just sorry that I see this different than everyone else. If I was someone other than myself, I probably would have ignored this and moved on. But that's not me. I just like to treat others like I would like myself treated. I wonder how the buyer would react if he had stumbled on this?

Guy's you're getting me all sappy! :greenchainsaw:

Seller = new guy, maybe?

If I was the seller, do you think i'd waste my time trying to discuss with you guys? Maybe you're the seller? :dizzy:

If you really need to know the details, I was doing a Dogpile search for parts for my Pro Mac 1000. Don't know why I bothered wasting my time, but I went back in my history and found the link that got me to this website.

Is that innocent enough? It seemed like the crew here was talked highly of.....although another site I stumbled on said differently.

I didn't come here to fight......but somehow it seems to happen. I'm still looking for a resource for parts for my Pro Mac 1000 if anyone knows of any.

Last edited:
np mac, hope you find the parts you need for the 1000. try heimannm. he's a big mac guy and may try and point ya inda rite direction.

I'm just trying to fit in, and get off to a good start here! :jester: I'm also an addict, with a soft soul.

Thanks for the kind words murph and jonsered. Maybe I should team up with heimannm and join some sort of Revenge of the Mac's Club or something. Although I probably couldn't do any justice to him whatsoever.

:givebeer:

I'm just trying to fit in, and get off to a good start here! :jester: I'm also an addict, with a soft soul.

Thanks for the kind words murph and jonsered. Maybe I should team up with heimannm and join some sort of Revenge of the Mac's Club or something. Although I probably couldn't do any justice to him whatsoever.

:givebeer:

Welcome to the group. I was just razzin' ya.:cheers:

Man just the ad scared me.And i thought a 361 could put trees on the ground from fear.I may never be the same.:jawdrop:

Back