The neighbors are burning railroad ties

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should spend a couple minutes researching what an internet "troll" is Harry.
Just because you disagree with someone's post, or don't like the content of their post... in no way makes that post the act of a "troll".

I don't disagree with your posts. I disagree with your manner. Noone can say ANYTHING without you objecting to it.

I say: "Nice day today". WS "Oh, so you think it is nice here?...troll.

Harry K

What leads you to believe that it is permitted in "most" places?
I never claimed it was permitted in "most" places.
I made no claim either way... you did.
I simply asked you what made you believe it wasn't permitted in "most" places.
So far, you ain't come up with anything to support your claim.

I never claimed it was permitted in "most" places.
I made no claim either way... you did.
I simply asked you what made you believe it wasn't permitted in "most" places.
So far, you ain't come up with anything to support your claim.
Keep asking and you will get the same non response. Fed up with your antisocial beahavior and will cease replying to you. Note, however that I iwll still read some of your posts and mention you when appropriate.

Harry K

I don't disagree with your posts. I disagree with your manner. Noone can say ANYITHING without you objecting to it.
That's bu!!$h!t Harry.

Take, for example, your post claiming the burning of RR ties is illegal in "most" places...
I didn't disagree with you... I simply asked what you based such a statement on.
It ain't my fault you can't differentiate between your opinion and verified fact... that's your issue, not mine.

I like how Whitespider makes a statement on here and then two or three of his little cronies jump in after and say "How did you like that *****?" "He put you in your place"
" He is waaaay smarter than you" -cracks me up.

I like how Whitespider makes a statement on here and then two or three of his little cronies jump in after and say "How did you like that *****?" "He put you in your place"

Id would seem that WS has an overinflated sense of his importance. Now he thinks people are forced to reply to him.

Harry K

Keep asking and you will get the same non response. Fed up with your antisocial beahavior and will cease replying to you. Note, however that I iwll still read some of your posts and mention you when appropriate.

Harry K
im sure,,spidey could reply,,about your antisocial behavior in political..im sure,,he bounced you more than once over there.........

only trouble is,, he speaks TRUTH.. not opinionated lies like others...........and THOSE, don't like being called on it!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: hes only missed one thing, one time,,that I remember,,and he corrected himself not long after...he can admit to it,,communists cant...

no lies...just go look in your inbox dummy...or did you forget who I used to be?
you just another pile of filth,,like your communist buddies on here,,and you a favored troll..............also, I delete pm's..as I have zero need, to go back to them,,to proclaim any self importance,,like you do daily.................your just another useless hack...go burn a rr tie,,and see if it will straighten out your twisted brain...tho being hollow.............

you just another pile of filth,,like your communist buddies on here,,and you a favored troll..............also, I delete pm's..as I have zero need, to go back to them,,to proclaim any self importance,,like you do daily.................your just another useless hack...go burn a rr tie,,and see if it will straighten out your twisted brain...tho being hollow.............
upload_2016-1-26_17-59-23.png

Latest posts

Back