The neighbors are burning railroad ties

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"They" are sayin' we could be hit with a "monster" storm next week.
All my railroad cross ties, power poles, and tires could get buried under a foot or more of snow.
That's really gonna' suck if it happens.
Don't you fret Spidey...you dig the poles, tires and ties out, I'll handle bringing the cold beer, steaks, ribs, chicken, Boston butts for the grilling, smoking and drinkin'. :cheers:

Beercan/creosote yard bird...fine stuff. Think we'll do 'bout four. The drippins' are even better when basted right back on'em.
4058680.jpg

All my railroad cross ties, power poles, and tires could get buried under a foot or more of snow.
I'm sure you got some drain oil around to get them started. Unless you already burned it. My neighbor had quite a plume of smoke coming out his stack this morning. Plus blue smoke hanging in about 50 acres of field and woods. I went rabbit hunting and couldn't even go to the back of our land.

Funny.. My pile of cross ties never has snow on them.. somehow it all melts like magic!

havent looked back there in awhile, assuming he burned them all by now. I should go see what kind of pile he has now. maybe old pvc sewer pipes or something. one things for sure, its never actual dry firewood.

Back