The new 441 vs 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we all know about the OD I am so great story and I never have attempted to compete in knowledge with anyone here. I am here to pick up whatever useful knowledge I can. But I got to tell you the truth your Im the best act gets old but your INTERNET TOUGH GUY act is a joke. Actually your a joke.

dude. the **** i talk is for real. call my boss and ask that mofo if i ain't the best climber around. believe me when i tell you my **** don't stink. its a fact.

the only thing i do on a computer is beat my di ck and talk **** on asite. sometimes in that order but never at the same time. what i would like to do is watch you work. that way i can belittle you in person and tell you what a waste of time what you are doing actually is.

now again, asking nicely. shut up.

dude. the **** i talk is for real. call my boss and ask that mofo if i ain't the best climber around. believe me when i tell you my **** don't stink. its a fact.

the only thing i do on a computer is beat my di ck and talk **** on asite. sometimes in that order but never at the same time. what i would like to do is watch you work. that way i can belittle you in person and tell you what a waste of time what you are doing actually is.

now again, asking nicely. shut up.

Its obvious your good at climbing no one debates that. Its being a decent human you have problems with. You can come watch me work anytime you like. Ill even write the directions with a crayon so you can follow them.

Im with OD. Unless you are a tree climber, as in that is what you do day in and day out, theny ou cant appreciate the difference even half a pound can make. I used to t ocrane work every day and finding the saw that is perfect is important. You want enough bar to make the cut straight through (or close to it) but you dont want to have 20 lbs hanging off your side for 10 hours. Changing saws in the tree is just a pain in the ass when your doing crane work so you have to find the ultimate set up based on the all the variables for that particular job. I started with a 440 with a 20 inch bAR (21 ton crane, with 102' of stick) and eventually switched to the 460 witha 26 inch. With that saw I could make every cut, except maybe the final log from time to time, with ease.
If your split firewood then does the weight matter? Your just carry it around on the ground. You arent competing with tight spaces, big swinging wood and a number of other variables. If i was a ground pounder then I could care less about weight.

Good post dude! Like Ford and Chevy! Let's kick it around. I love this "show". Actually, both saws are good. Actually, how sharp is your chain? Could go on forever. :cheers:
Jeff :) BTW, I think weight would matter for a guy laying down a saw on a pile. ( ouch- sorry)

Last edited:
lol. good carry over.

eddie..... you coming onto me?
No actually , you can go stick your head back up your boss's can and post some more pics of someone elses equipment, just know that tomorrow and everyday after that I will make your weekly salary by 11am and probably every day day and a half I will make what takes you all month to make , I hate to go there with people like you but its the truth , you really couldn't hold my #### when it comes to what I do daily and what I have accomplished on my own in 13 yrs , And frankly I DARE YOU TO TRY , maybe grow a set of balls and do something that is actually a little challenging or work like a mule for someone else ..

Well we all know about the OD I am so great story and I never have attempted to compete in knowledge with anyone here. I am here to pick up whatever useful knowledge I can. But I got to tell you the truth your Im the best act gets old but your INTERNET TOUGH GUY act is a joke. Actually your a joke. If you want to pick and choose who can read or write in a forum go create your own its not hard, a person with an 8th grade education could run a website. Well then again that may mean you need more time in school.

COPS are the ultimate weekend wanna B's , your not in law enforcement are ya?

No actually , you can go stick your head back up your boss's can and post some more pics of someone elses equipment, just know that tomorrow and everyday after that I will make your weekly salary by 11am and probably every day day and a half I will make what takes you all month to make , I hate to go there with people like you but its the truth , you really couldn't hold my #### when it comes to what I do daily and what I have accomplished on my own in 13 yrs , And frankly I DARE YOU TO TRY , maybe grow a set of balls and do something that is actually a little challenging or work like a mule for someone else ..

You guys thought I was a prick huh? :)

460 is simply just a great all around saw. You can tackle pretty much any job here on the east coast with one. Its powerful enough to handle most of the longer bars too. My coworkers son picked up the New 441 and loves it. But im biased to the 46

there he is. i was wondering where the hell you went.

you must do pretty good for yourself eddie! very proud of ya. you got green trucks by any chance?

Back