The new 441 vs 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not anymore. The better half is a pharmacist now. That job of mine was to pay the bills until she makes real money, which she is doing now. It's nice having free money come my way these days.

With that attitude, I'm sure she will be getting someone elses wood chucked into her in short time.. good luck with that. :)

With that attitude, I'm sure she will be getting someone elses wood chucked into her in short time.. good luck with that. :)

Won't be happenin' anytime soon.

See the thing is, it's the way things are and we dig it that way.

She actually prefers me not working. It's nice just hanging out and having someone else's income take take of you.

Do tell me, what's it like working again??

Just like I said - a lot like the CS forum over here.

Every post you all make helps me confirm that.

The sad part is I wish I were wrong.

So, on the CS forum, guys brag about not working because their wives work for them. Manly men!
Jeff :)
I wouldn't quit working no matter how much my wife made. :dizzy:

So, on the CS forum, guys brag about not working because their wives work for them. Manly men!
Jeff :)
I wouldn't quit working no matter how much my wife made. :dizzy:

I think what this really comes down to is just how much wood can the woodchuck chuck.. and will it be enough to sustain momma woodchuck? or does she venture out for more??

Momma woodchuck is just fine. :)

I'm not defending the CS forum. I'm just saying this forum is no different.

I talk about not working when one asks me what I do for a living.

I mainly troll around the OT forum so I can laugh a lot. You guys should come over there sometime and laugh with us a bit.

Latest posts

Back