ArboristSite.com Sponsors

!!THE NEW AXEMEN !!

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
there will be a new axemen coming soon... seen an ad about a new season last week while watching the history channel, if I remember right? anyone else see this also?

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
small time, back yard, and weekend loggers are a great watch! seeing how they handle different situations their getting by chance, a few larger trees that need to come done and get them to a local market for processing into lumber. most don't have the right equipment, but still seem to get the job done! zitterhickup, was a joke in its self!

CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
I hope they clean up all the fake chit that they played as reality!!!!………
That's just how reality TV is, they are gonna use sound effects that are not the real recordings, they will edit and setup scenes to make a watchable program. If they didn't, it would be a god awful show to watch. ALL R-TV is made like this.

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
I lost a some respect for billy ray after seeing the preview right before the show started. Didn't even care to watch any of it after that.

NCPT

Love my saws
I lost a some respect for billy ray after seeing the preview right before the show started. Didn't even care to watch any of it after that.
Eh....who cares. The man is making some extra money from it and is fun to watch. The show is ok and better than (more entertaining) a lot of other shows.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I like that buckin billy Ray Smith is in the mix he brings another aspect to cutting trees. He’s done it all too. I like watching all of the axmen. It shows how dangerous logging with a yarder really is. Let’s not forget climbing and topping. Watching the old black n white movies shows how something’s have changed and some stuff hasn’t.
It’s good to see the history behind this dangerous job too.

The most dangerous jobs in the world to me:;

1. Coal mining
2. Logging
3. Iron/ steel worker (building sky scrapers)
4. Elevator mechanic.

The death rate on elevator mechanics about 35 years ago was around 30 deaths per year. It was unacceptable and was in the low single digits lately.