• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

!!THE NEW AXEMEN !!

B Brown

B Brown

ArboristSite Operative
The last episode, they had Dwayne's falling partners DAD on the show, he's 82, and still falling timber, Neat guy to say the least.

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yeah. I’ll give you that one.

But nothing like Last Alaskans......love that show.

Do you mean "Alaska, The Last Frontier"?

Probably one of the least scripted and Dramatized "Reality" Shows on the air, but for some reason it just never held me.

The Brown Family on "Alaskan Bush People" weren't much above animals in the way they lived and acted:rolleyes:

That one didn't not just "Hold Me" it was pathetic:innocent:

Doug :cheers:

Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak
Do you mean "Alaska, The Last Frontier"?

Probably one of the least scripted and Dramatized "Reality" Shows on the air, but for some reason it just never held me.

The Brown Family on "Alaskan Bush People" weren't much above animals in the way they lived and acted:rolleyes:

That one didn't not just "Hold Me" it was pathetic:innocent:

Doug :cheers:
No. “The Last Alaskans” is the name.
The last frontier is phoned in a lot of ways......they can have pizza delivered.

BIll Uthman

BIll Uthman

Super Bill
Yeah I was worried they were going to "sanitize" him, kind of mess with his personality if you know what I mean? Pleasantly surprised, they let him do his thing the way he always does, just gave him the pro-cinematography treatment! Enjoyable!
I love watchin Buckin's youtube channel. I learned a lot from him. Ax Men hasn't changed him at all.