• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell The New Stuff! Oregon 72EXL072 3/8 .050 72DL Full Chisel $14 each

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.050 EXL

The previous LGX I got did work really well in some hardwood I cut up. Want to try the new stuff out though.

PM Sent

Picked up a new 3003 Stihl mount Tsumura 24” & 28” both 3/8’s .050.. the 28 is 91DL, not sure about the 24 but can look at the bar tomorrow unless you already have the info..

What can you do for me in the new stuff for 2 chains of each bub? Willing to give it a try

Picked up a new 3003 Stihl mount Tsumura 24” & 28” both 3/8’s .050.. the 28 is 91DL, not sure about the 24 but can look at the bar tomorrow unless you already have the info..

What can you do for me in the new stuff for 2 chains of each bub? Willing to give it a try

The 91DL would be $20 each, I have to break and spin the 72's, that's all I have. $16 each on the 24" but I need the DL count. $72 + 6.90 ship = $78.90 paypal as friend.

The new chain that Oregon has out, is it the same as Husqvarna's X cut chain? I know Oregon makes all Huskys bars and chains, so it makes sense. I've read a lot of great things on the Husky chain. I'd be interested in trying one.

The new chain that Oregon has out, is it the same as Husqvarna's X cut chain? I know Oregon makes all Huskys bars and chains, so it makes sense. I've read a lot of great things on the Husky chain. I'd be interested in trying one.

Like I used to tell all my high school girlfriends..

“Its good to experiment and try new things..” :laughing:

Like I used to tell all my high school girlfriends..

“Its good to experiment and try new things..” :laughing:

LMAO

Amazing how often chainsaws and girlfriends get cross referenced. I used to tell them using "just the tip" is dangerous, and can cause kickback injury :D

LMAO

Amazing how often chainsaws and girlfriends get cross referenced. I used to tell them using "just the tip" is dangerous, and can cause kickback injury :D

You stick “just the tip” in the wrong place and you’ll def get a kickback :eek:

Unless she’s into that sorta thing :rock:

Husqvarna states the Xcut is made in Sweden, but EXL is made in USA. I can say breaking and spinning the chain is a pain just like Stihl, very hard rivets. It makes me wonder if they formed a partnership with Stihl on chain since Oregon already makes parts for them. The Xcut ad below may be referring to .325 chain which Oregon was making the last generation in Canada.

exl.PNG xcut.PNG

Perhaps Husky and Oregon are cutting the cord. No pun intended. I heard Husky is building a plant on the East coast to make their own chain. If so, that will be a blow to Blount.

I have a batch of 73EXL068 factory loops, 18" .058 68DL, $14 each + $6.90 shipping ppal as friend. If you just need one I can ship a little cheaper, actual cost.

Package recieved today! Haven’t opened it yet but based on previous buying experience, I’m sure it’s exactly what i ordered :cheers:

Very much appreciated for you going above and beyond getting these spun and in the mail before I even finished typing I think :laugh:

Always a pleasure doing business with you Sir!

Package recieved today! Haven’t opened it yet but based on previous buying experience, I’m sure it’s exactly what i ordered :cheers:

Very much appreciated for you going above and beyond getting these spun and in the mail before I even finished typing I think :laugh:

Always a pleasure doing business with you Sir!

Glad you got them and the pleasure was mine. Thanks

Back