The Next West KY GTG Build Off Saw.........Please Help Decide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Semi chisel is fine. I just want 10 minutes and a file with it first:msp_rolleyes:

Went and played at the Dodgegeeks tonight with the 50 cc saws. My 2152 got put in its place by monkeys 346, full second behind with the same chain, I didnt expect to win but was hoping for a closer result oh well. Im bound and determined to get a 2152 cylinder up to par with a good 346. Im gonna try and setup the 394 for gas to make a cut in the big wood, Id like to see it happen and see how itll stack up. If someone has a husky mount bar and chain i could use it would be much easier for me on shipping to Levi:msp_biggrin:

Went and played at the Dodgegeeks tonight with the 50 cc saws. My 2152 got put in its place by monkeys 346, full second behind with the same chain, I didnt expect to win but was hoping for a closer result oh well. Im bound and determined to get a 2152 cylinder up to par with a good 346. Im gonna try and setup the 394 for gas to make a cut in the big wood, Id like to see it happen and see how itll stack up. If someone has a husky mount bar and chain i could use it would be much easier for me on shipping to Levi:msp_biggrin:

You're covered...
Bring that bad boy.
:rock:

Is anyone else ready?

[video=youtube;xpSQ4jaVNdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xpSQ4jaVNdo[/video]

Is anyone else ready?

[video=youtube;xpSQ4jaVNdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xpSQ4jaVNdo[/video]

Nice work randy, seems good and strong ! Im nowhere near ready, I did get my lower end back together though. Hopefully finish it this week or next.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Nice work randy, seems good and strong ! Im nowhere near ready, I did get my lower end back together though. Hopefully finish it this week or next.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I got til September...
Right???

I think I'll start on it about.....
Oh....
September 10th...

Latest posts

Back