The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt drive a boat into a water spout either lol. Those things are down right violent. Lake erie can get gale force winds and 20 foot seas are not uncommon ... thats no white cap lol My GF and I were out on a break wall watching a water spout in fact kinda dangerous high winds lightening and waves that went right out over top the breakwall. We watched for about 2 minutes that was enough. That was off the break walls at sunset bay in silver creek NY

Twas that your idea of being romantic lol???

When I hack trees I usually pop a wedge in guess it just they way I was taught lol

a 6in and an 8in. but I try not to ever use them. I wedged one of the property line fence today though.

...is that do ya or did ya? That affects the answer some what. :msp_wink:

ok my typing not good it was a do ya lol .....I missed typing class at school

TC did you ask gologit ifin you put this thread up? just curious

Actually I sent a pm to him a week or so about doing it. He never said anything back so I guess it's cool :msp_confused:

Why did ya ask that? Now I'm scared :msp_scared:

Actually I sent a pm to him a week or so about doing it. He never said anything back so I guess it's cool :msp_confused:

guess it keeps us certifiable dudes away from the regular folks lol

Oh no I was just wondering is all to make sure it was cool

TC when you skid sticks are they tree length or do ya buck to size? and what is your usual percentage pulp to saw logs?

wew, took a while dudes. pretty good day, buyer called and wanted a load a good white oak didn't care if the bark came off. made my job easy, 7 trees on the truck and gone. no rain yet, jus sheep flies. yea water spouts bad, wife is a watermans daughter she's seen um up close. I got two grown boys from first wife[dirty word] 8 year old son with wifey 2. I always find I get more done smoother if i'm not in a hurry. wew :yoyo:

oh, tc get ya some 10"triple taper wedges, they work dude

wew, took a while dudes. pretty good day, buyer called and wanted a load a good white oak didn't care if the bark came off. made my job easy, 7 trees on the truck and gone. no rain yet, jus sheep flies. yea water spouts bad, wife is a watermans daughter she's seen um up close. I got two grown boys from first wife[dirty word] 8 year old son with wifey 2. I always find I get more done smoother if i'm not in a hurry. wew :yoyo:

Just breath.......

Back