the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id like to have the shipped saws a week ahead just like last time. you should be hand delivering your saw stumpy

If you pay fer my fuel I'll start packin now!!!! Not gonna be able to swing it this time. Would love to. Thataway when this saw gits it's a$$ handed to it I can run the other saws to see what I'm lookin fer.

one thing about it,i dont have to rent a porta crapper for this time. i still have the one stumpy made un retreivable

i can tell ya from past experience that that crapper sittin out there in the sun all summer has paved the walls with moving wallpaper. reminds me of when i went to a non-maintained porta john and thought i was hallucinating cause the walls were moving. turns out it was only wall-to-wall maggots though.

i will most likely be the saw man this go round. i dont really know who all is coming to this round that everyone would be ok with running the saws. if a certain guy from wv shows up ill put him to the task as he would be a fair operator

i will most likely be the saw man this go round. i dont really know who all is coming to this round that everyone would be ok with running the saws. if a certain guy from wv shows up ill put him to the task as he would be a fair operator

I reckon we'll just see who shows up. I would like to see everyone run their own saws but everyone ain't gonna make it. :msp_unsure:

Terry, let me know if you need some help before the event. I'll be right there.

Latest posts

Back