the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh,250 bucks worth of free port work tends to get people to want to lend a saw

thats what i need to do is port one for some one else instead of porting mine. mine will get it regardless. its cool to spice up a saw for someone else for chits and giggles.

Offer the saw back to the owner with free mods and you might just find yourself a loaner:)

lol i'll tryt hat and see if anyone on here would let me use a saw for this :laugh: and get it back with free mods

I was going to hit JJ up for one I was a little slow :( I have a few stihls for trade if someone has one and I'll send to mastermind as long as I get it back :)

Last edited:
tlandrum2002 how about these poulan saws can we have something like that too with them? something like a port contest or something i got a poulan 295 FarmHand and a snapper 16/34cc (AKA POULAN LOL in red disguise) that will be great for something like that and i got a spare engine for the 295 FarmHand coming to me about Saturday or Monday.

will usually has a few stashed back,and nmurph has a 365 for sale on the cheap that would go 372

Hmm, per my interpretation of the rules a 365 or a 372xpw (I have one) would not be allowed, even with an OEM 372xp jug, as it would not be true to the saw.

I just got my lathe set up and have started turning mandrels. I'll be practicing my pop-up making.

I do have a Poulan in the works for the 50cc class. :D

i know jasha knows how to warm up a true work saw,cant wait to see it in the wood. my last gtg had 30 members there maybe this one will hit 50 and you guys building these saws will get some real southern feedback on your work.

Come on, you can do it. You've already got your saw ready to go!

Ya, I know, I just finished that one. I have another OEM stock cylinder I could do as well, but time constraints and shipping costs, its just not worth it. I would of sent one to you if you needed it but I see you've already got one.

hey parrisw i'll pay shipping if you trust me with you saw.and then ship it back when i get done

Back