The official CT Autumn GTG (07 November 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not a golfer, sorry. :)

as for the other thing... well...

I do actually work weekends, our office is one of the few that has regular saturday hours. I don't work every saturday, often my father covers. I'd love to make it when Randy is there, but please, don't schedule around me. Its WAY more important to get Randy there at a convenient time for him.

Again, for me, like Malk suggested, 21st is best. but i'll make something work somehow

Well May 6th is my sister's birthday. She lives in VA, but often comes home to NY. IF she comes up that weekend, I might have plans to go to my patent's house to celebrate with her. But that is an "if" scenario and I'm like Matty; I'll try and work around whatever you guys pick.

Mattyo did I mention I think it's way cool that you are a dentist and chainsaw nut... Best combination. All of my nerd friends in the nerdery at my work ask what my hobbies are... Chainsaws and fireworks is my answer and then I think they wonder if I'm disturbed somehow... I AM disturbed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

There's a hotel 5 min from my house. I'll go check on rates. There are probably 5 within 20 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just brought home some big saw wood!
8e018823b7318260588b98cd99771b40.jpg

I guess we need to set a date. If it's in May I can do the weekend of the 6th. I'm not opposed to doing an early gtg in March though. Or late June...
If I remember correctly may 6 was iffy for some of you.
Thoughts?

Ok so we need to lock this down. I've got a wedding and things that have crept into my schedule. So I'm going to have to go with May 7th as the official gtg date. Friday the 6th will be setup, campfire, talking saws or whatever, beers, etc. and if anyone want to come on Sunday that's fine too.

If you plan to bring your wife/ girlfriend, the Norwich Inn and Spa is pretty nice. Or there is plenty of more affordable hotels close as well. If you want to throw up a tent I'm cool with that too.
Let's have fun!

Latest posts

Back