The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters

wigglesworth

Booned
Reaction score
K guys, late march, early April at my place. We will set a date as it gets closer.

The canadates are 066/660 or 346.

Take ur pick :)

I forgot to mention working saws. No two piece heads, no pipes, spark screens in, working chokes etc,etc...

Last edited:
actual production work saws that you would build for a customer to make a living with or get whatever you can out of it to make it thru the day?

Last edited:
I hope it worksaws like the others. What size bar you shooting for 36" full comp?

Well, the ol' 066 is off with a pretty good head start. :)

If the 66's win, Ill probably do something like Terry did, with 4 or 6 cants strapped together.

a good way to weed out the "ringers" would be to make each competitor strap their saw to an Alaskan and rip a 24"x12' Oak. (066/660)

Are you guys really that thick?? The 7900 is the saw most seem to want in the build off, it's really sounding like a few of you are simply scared. I challenge you all to a 7900 build off.;)

You going to host?

Are you guys really that thick?? The 7900 is the saw most seem to want in the build off, it's really sounding like a few of you are simply scared. I challenge you all to a 7900 build off.;)

U supplying the saws? I have no use for one myself. I've ran them, and power they do have, but feel like a jalopy to me. No offense, as I know lots of guys love em, there just not my cup of tea.

I vote 066 again. What would you do with a Dolmar once the build is over?

Wheel chock? :laugh:

That's what Im using my Buildoff 046 for :laugh: :laugh:

Actually this is it about an hour ago.....

6a620185.jpg

Im with you. As soon as I get some time I am going back inside mine to try a couple of things.

U supplying the saws? I have no use for one myself. I've ran them, and power they do have, but feel like a jalopy to me. No offense, as I know lots of guys love em, there just not my cup of tea.

That's fine and all, but I find the 660 to be an overweight slow pig of a saw, a true jalopy.;) and if I remember correctly you didn't care for Husky's until you started getting beat buy them.:)

Back