• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

The official Who's Drinking With Me Tonight Thread

NIP Group
Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Paul61 said:
Pay no attention to ol' Brokeback Sap t'night Steve, she got slapped real good back in Chainsaw & now she's cruzin all over the AB .........lookin for a bruzin

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Ultra you disappoint me... I could have done that, I think. lol

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Non-alky drinks are good too. I don't normally drink that often, as I am on call quite a bit. Automatic termination for a Dui, regardless of what vehicle I'm in (company or personal). Just thought tonight was a good night to have a couple after being out until about 2am every night this week.

CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
Im the one all of you would laught at, walk into the bar and order a milk from the bartender. I used to get the stupidist looks!

CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
Im not a drinker, I stay away from alcohol at all costs, but there are a few If I get started on....

Buttery Nipple and Long Island Iced Tea.

And then theres Hot Damn, right out of the bottle.

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Grenadine is non alcoholic....It is cherry syrup....It is used in a lot of mixed alky drinks, but is nothing more than a strong cherry flavor in with coke, pepsi, etc.

Sounds like it is a mixed drink, but nothing in there to harm me or my license...lol