• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

The official Who's Drinking With Me Tonight Thread

Flint Mitch

Flint Mitch

ArboristSite Guru
View attachment 782153
Stopped in there for a couple of beers in March. Nashville right? Stopped in before we went to the experience Hendrix tour. Had a great time down there away from all the snow. We had great time at concert.
Zakk Wylde, he's one of my favorite guitarists of all time!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
In my country it was mandatory by law for every household (farm) to brew beer at least once a year... a thousand years ago. I guess I just feel obligated to continue our proud tradition.
I homebrew a lot . Been doing since 2001 , had my stuff judged a few times always a silver or gold. Several of my beers are brewed at a local brewery with my help. Doing a coffee chocolate stout cause I was running out of . That's what's in the glass took a gold at a local comp with about 75 brewers in attendance 20190109_133754.jpg

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Bushmills is great , I like tullamore dew also. Everyone is always buying me bourbons and whiskeys. But I'm partial to Belvedere vodka and a local vodka
tullamore is great and cheaper than Bushmill here . On Pool Night Grey goose or Absolute on ice ! :)

buttercup

buttercup

Gone fishing
I homebrew a lot . Been doing since 2001 , had my stuff judged a few times always a silver or gold. Several of my beers are brewed at a local brewery with my help. Doing a coffee chocolate stout cause I was running out of . That's what's in the glass took a gold at a local comp with about 75 brewers in attendance View attachment 786150
Need a friend just call and I'll be over in a minute :baba:

I like Belgian wheat beer most of all, I only make it with kits and some grape sugar hop additives to get it just a little fuller and stronger. I have one not started yet, its a very nice kit with 3 liters of ready concentrated syrup.
I hesitate starting it - because I like it a lot and when it's done I know I'll be drunk for a month :rolleyes: