The post office charges me $51.75 to send package

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always ask for a tracking number from a shipper and bug them until they email me such when receiving items as a buyer and also mail so as I have a tracking number if kinda expensive item.
Lately with tracking I see USPS indicate a item is really going fast, then it hits a stump and get hung up for sometimes over a week, then gets headed the wrong way, finally turns around and gets hung again. If you are not tracking you will think it's lost, gone , gone, then tracking may stop showing no movement and it marked as delivered and delivered all at once. No tracking at all for several days. Just crazy with tracking right now, just don't get your drawers in a knot, Santa will usually deliver if USPS cannot.. UPS and Fed Ex in this area is still doing ok, but I stay away from all them people due to the Plague. I even spray some of the packages with Bleach mix, especially if the package looks like it's been chewed on.
UPS did the same to me just recently, They supposedly got the package to USPS local and then washed their hands of the delivery. A week later it finally arrived. UPS told me my shipment was blocked and held by USPS and no longer their responsibility. As Abbott said to Costello, "Who's one first?"

Back