The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my momma done told me
in preparation for my first date with TNTHotSexyToes

When she first saw me off in the distance, she dropped everything, raced toward me and...

Hey, that was great.

Always loved Red. Heard a telling true story about him. As he went on stage to begin his comedy routine, which opened with making light hearted fun involving a homely girl, just as he reached center stage, and was all set to begin, he noticed a disfigured girl in the front row. He left out the opening piece of his act.

I loved Red Skelton. Because of him I had a love for clowns and slapstick comedy until John Gasey, Stephen King and the freaks that followed destroyed the innocence.

When I was a kid we had a gym teacher we strongly suspected was a pervert. Besides that, I believed he was an immature, evil, nasty punk. He was in the news recently. He was charged with molesting children. He was 94 when they arrested him. Many from back in the day were delighted. He still had his defenders. He convinced some people that he was a great man, a WWII hero, a man with astonishing good character, a true blue boy scout, which he pretended to be as he led scouting activities for decades. Unfortunately, he passed away before he was brought to trial where hundreds of us would have had our chance, at last, to describe who and what this piece of garbage was really like.

BUT, at least he died knowing beyond a shadow of doubt that a very large percentage of the people in the Midwest were well aware of his arrest with headlines streaming and screaming across the land numerous charges made by now grown men whom he had molested.

This vile animal actually thought he was going to skip on out of this life and all the consequences for his lifetime spent destroying the lives of children. He thought he had gotten off scott free. But, at the very end, I guess he was about 93 at the time, the trap he set for himself snapped shut. He had been bragging about his upstanding, heroic life to a reporter who published his remarks online. This occurred shortly after Sandusky went to prison. Accusations resurfaced and one of the states where he had crept his way into the lives of innocent children filed charges against him and ordered his extradition.

skipped the light fandango
Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
But the crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder
As the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink
The waiter brought a tray

Running my 660 on a beautiful day. Tried to use a resharpened chain that hit earth the other day. Hoping she was hungry, ready to chow down, do some serious wood spitting. Nah. Have to take this one to a pro. Tried the next one I just resharpened. Nothing. Dag. I hate taking the time to put a different chain on. Then, for it to fail, man, that bugs me. Then, ditto. I just wanted to have a great day in cooler weather ripping apart that old oak. Thinking about making a solid wood side door with it. When chains are razor sharp she eats like a starvin pig. Love her when she digs in and blows out reams of thinly sliced wood and chips.

My woodworking skills are roughly equal to a first grader's drawing with crayons skills.

skipped the light fandango
Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
But the crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder
As the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink
The waiter brought a tray

Running my 660 on a beautiful day. Tried to use a resharpened chain that hit earth the other day. Hoping she was hungry, ready to chow down, do some serious wood spitting. Nah. Have to take this one to a pro. Tried the next one I just resharpened. Nothing. Dag. I hate taking the time to put a different chain on. Then, for it to fail, man, that bugs me. Then, ditto. I just wanted to have a great day in cooler weather ripping apart that old oak. Thinking about making a solid wood side door with it. When chains are razor sharp she eats like a starvin pig. Love her when she digs in and blows out reams of thinly sliced wood and chips.

My woodworking skills are roughly equal to a first grader's drawing with crayons skills.
Right there with you pardner. I have never been able to put two pieces of wood together and it be straight. Check the rakers on your chain.

I thought it could be the rakers. I filed them, too. But, I wasn't sure I got therm done correctly. I'll double check. thanks

I used a new Oregon chain yesterday and it made curving cuts. If you use Oregon chain I think you should check it before using it. This is the second one I found where the cutters were different lengths.

I do and I'll check. I have noticed that very thing.

Well boys, finally figured out why a bunch of the wood from the oak broke in half or thirds when it dropped to the ground from just a few feet high, I think. Tis the "heart crack" that can run through the center of logs. It is a weak zone, but it can be eliminated so it doesn't serve as a source of vulnerability in otherwise strong, healthy timbers, I think.

Don't quote me and don't ever assume I know what in the world I'm talking about. You fellers are plenty smart enough to get it that a great deal of my brain headed south for the winter, and stayed.

I am here to make an announcement and it makes no difference if you're catholic, protestant, Muslim, Jew, atheist, agnostic. Know why? I'll tell you why. There's a heaven and I was there today for a few brief glorious moments. My MS660 Magnum put on a new sharp chain, stuck out his chest and showed them other idiots around the hood (an Echo, a husky, smaller Stihls, a Jonsered, a bunch of Dolmars, Makitas, a ton of Craftsmen)--- exactly Who is King of the Palace, Alice!!! He put on a show gnarling through oak and poplar today like he was rope-a-doping Ali and Foreman with one hand tied behind his throttle. He kicked behind. He crushed skull. He was devastating! Glory! DEV A STATE IN!!

finally broke down and ordered a sheffield sorby HSS 3/4 " round nose scrapper for 46 bucks. comparing it to the one i already have by a different manufacturer, they are duplicates, except in price

Latest posts

Back