The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm already goin crotch-less. Free as a bird. Flippin and a floppin and lovin it.

I think it makes sense to get chaps. Anyone here have experience with them? They seem expensive, but if they really work, it would make sense to wear them. Just was looking for input from experienced guys.

Experience wearing them or contact with a moving chain? I’ve been wearing them for about 7 years. Thank goodness that I’ve never had to experience their effectiveness. They are hot. I take them off when not actually running the saw. When I purchased my first personal saw I bought the Stihl kit. It came with chaps and a helmet with wire mesh shield and ear muffs. I’ve had some limbs wack me really hard on my head. Glad I had the helmet. You gonna cut some wood?

Don't encourage him. Next thing you know, he'll be running around wearing nothing but a pair of leather chaps and a hardhat, claiming to be the King of France and singing songs from The Sound of Music.

So that's why I love Julie Andrews and keep repeating, "How do you solve a problem like Maria?" And you should talk, Guper, tryin to make it with a letching's 103 year old boobs.

Vive la France

MUST SEE: Mindhunters on Netflix, about the origins of the FBI's profiling division

CERN is one of the most amazing machines ever built. It is scary the amount of work and expertise and the sheer size of that monster and the amount of electricity it uses, the size of the magnets, the length of the channels, the speed at which they fire the atoms at each other.

Trump plans to release ALL the remaining JFK assassination documents, required by law, despite concerns from federal agencies, no later than the end of this month. If he follows through, and if the documents are not unreadable through redaction, we should discover why the CIA broke laws and interfered with the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on The JFK assassination

Image317.jpg If we knew then, on the day or the week after JFK was murdered in broad daylight, what we KNOW now, the government in the United States would have been under siege.

That George Joannides was placed in the position of liaison between the House Select Committee on Assassinations and the CIA, when he was a material witness as "The Point of Contact" between the CIA and the DRE is traitorous; there would have been a second revolutionary war.

That the media bought the Warren Commission report hook, line and sinker, without doing their own independent exhausting investigation, is typical of a dictatorship, not a democracy. (Tis reminiscent of the media's refusal to reveal the depth of Clinton's crimes against humanity by lying about and turning his back on 800,000 black folks from Rwanda who were savagely massacred during his watch--and to this day, the lack of an exposé on his lies and culpability for that Holocaust, proves that this greatest of all nations is an inch away from crumbling.) Can you imagine if a Bush or a Reagan lied and claimed not to know that 800,000 people were about to be murdered and did nothing to prevent it? I am independent, neither a Repub nor a Demo.

18,783 people kill themselves annually in the United States = 93,915 in just 5 years. We lost 59,000 in Vietnam.

Four years after the killings, Clinton told the Rwandans (and the world) that he had not tried to stop the genocide because he had not known what was truly occurring.

the National Security Archive, an independent, nongovernmental research institute that collects and analyzes government records, recently released a report that provides more evidence for the case that Clinton lied to the people of Rwanda.

Clinton stopped at the airport in Kigali, Rwanda, and issued an apology. Sort of. Speaking of those nightmarish months in the spring of 1994, he said, “All over the world there were people like me sitting in offices who did not fully appreciate the depth and speed with which you were being engulfed by this unimaginable terror.” He acknowledged that the United States and the international community had not moved quickly enough in response to the horrors under way. To emphasize his sorrow, he said, “Never again.”

He had inadequately reacted to the genocide, he said, because he had not really known what had been happening in Rwanda.

National Intelligence Daily (NIDs are distributed to several hundred government policymakers six days a week.) ...The NIDs gathered by the Archive indicate that the administration was aware a genocide was occurring in Rwanda. An April 23 NID referred to a negotiation “effort to stop the genocide, which relief workers say is spreading south.” The April 26 NID item on Rwanda, entitled “Humanitarian Disaster Unfolding,” reported that the “Red Cross estimates that 100,000 to 500,000 people, mostly Tutsi, have been killed in the ethnic bloodletting” and that “eyewitness accounts from areas where nearly all Tutsi residents were killed support the higher estimate.”

But Clinton did not have to depend on the top-secret PDBs or NIDs to learn that there was a genocide transpiring in Rwanda. As the Archive notes, “beginning April 8th, the massacres in Rwanda were reported on the front pages of major newspapers and on radio and television broadcasts almost daily, including the major papers read by U.S. officials and policy elites.” And at that time human rights activists in Washington–who had close relationships with national security adviser Tony Lake and staffmembers of Clinton’s national security council–were pounding on the doors of the White House demanding action and suggesting options.
THE NATION
David Corn

Talk about dishonoring the flag. (BY law, the U.S. is obligated to intervene in cases of genocide.)

Makes me ashamed to be an American

Them Skins r lookin darn good 2nite. They have the Eagles back on their heels. Cousins looks sharp and the Red defense b swarmin on the bird brains. Who is in better condition?

This is some good news. A new, accurate film on the assassination of JFK is about to be distributed. It focuses on the the Parkland doctors and their memories of trying to save his life then and their understanding now. Should be excellent.

the beauty i'd always missed with these eyes before Moody Blues

cernan (2).jpg

moonshorty_apollo17_1498 (2).jpg

Can you possibly imagine what it would be like to be there, on the surface of the moon, where Cernan and Schmitt roamed our nearest neighbor?

For me, it is terribly easy to hate. It takes every ounce of my strength, every bit of my will, all of me, absolutely everything I have, not to.

GEORGE H W BUSH has behaved inappropriately. Hard to believe. Now, at least 2 women have accused him of assault.

“As we smiled for the photo he asked the group, ‘Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?’” the actress told Deadspin.

“As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, ‘David Cop-a-Feel!’” Jordana Grolnick said. She joined actress Heather Lind making such an assertion against Bush.

BY LAW, TODAY IS THE DAY

that all JFK assassination records withheld from the public must be released.

"The estimated 113,000 pages of material, presently with the National Archives, are known from metadata searches to contain extensive mentions of Cuba and the former Soviet Union. Two documents provided by National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden and published for the first time today further underline how closely the intelligence community has held information related to Cuba’s potential role in the killing, indicating that the NSA for decades has kept secret its efforts to monitor Cuban agents’ communications in the aftermath of the event.

Details from and about U.S. intelligence-gathering against Cuba, even if historic in nature, have particular resonance amid a new chill in diplomatic relations between the two countries, and in the wake of documents released earlier this summer showing that CIA officials believed that the investigation into the president’s death paid insufficient attention to assassin Lee Harvey Oswald’s contacts with Cuba." Miriam Pensack

As of this moment, the documents have still not been posted.

intended to be listened to while viewing pictures of human beings 240,000 miles from home, hanging out on the moon's surface, posted above.

Latest posts

Back