The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You like that? I feared he was going to get away with everything.

I knew he was a phony, instantly, the first time I ever watched and heard him respond to reporter's questions. That was 25 years ago and he's never disappointed me. I can't understand why everyone doesn't see right through him. He is a lie. Everything about him is an act--his entire persona. He is a rapist and he's gotten away with it. Until now.

If he touched my daughter, that would end his criminal career real quick. Real, real quick. He'd be exceedingly, sincerely remorseful and then he'd be gone. I can't believe the fathers/husbands/sons of the females he assaulted let him get away with it.
And he probably will after he has all of them killed. He is a real jerk, always has been. we had to look at those Sorry Clintons long before ya'll ever knew em. happy Thanksgiving to you too.

His defenders try to wiggle out of seeing him for who he really is in astounding displays of rationalizations, denials, lack of logical thinking, blame-shifting, you name it. He's like some kind of magician or wizard casting spells on people, blinding them to his true nature.

His defenders try to wiggle out of seeing him for who he really is in astounding displays of rationalizations, denials, lack of logical thinking, blame-shifting, you name it. He's like some kind of magician or wizard casting spells on people, blinding them to his true nature.
and then they have them killed.

Ruth Marcus, columnist and deputy editorial page editor at the Washington Post, said former president Bill Clinton's critics who still talk about his alleged inappropriate behavior with women should "give it a rest."

Here we go.

Aren’t you afraid of the same fate? If you believe all the accusations, I’d be looking over my shoulder. I know you’re armed to the teeth, but you have to sleep!:cool:
Nah, I'm just a peon and neophyte. and I doubt if he remembers I wouldn't shake his hand years ago.

Be safe SS, and always diligent. Just when you think you’re not on the radar, they’ll sneak in an try to silence your voice, I may not agree with your politics most of the time, but that don’t mean we couldn’t hang out over a beer.:p
Agreed, hell I don't think Trump is the cat's meow either, but he is better than the Clinton. Now I got to go run another two hour tank through the back pack blower. done run one and come in to feed my face.

THE TWILIGHT ZONE is real. There can be no doubt.

JUANITA BROADDRICK, WHOSE LIP the Filthy Pig clamped down on hard with his clenched teeth so she wouldn't move, stated with perfect clarity what this animal did to her. So did Kathleen Willey. And Jonesy. His defenders called those women his "enemies". They called them pawns used by right-wingers to destroy their Knight in shining armor. Or they ignore them when addressing claims about Slick's sexual indiscretions and hasten to add that Monica consented.

He's abused so many women he hopes that, 1. No one can keep track of all of them 2. He uses that fact to divide and conquer his enemies.

So let's keep it real simple. This Vile Pig raped Juanita and groped Kathleen, exposed himself and more with Jonesy. He is a common, heinous criminal. He deserved and still should be in prison for the rape, if nothing else. PRISON. That is where that fat white a.. punk needs to be for the rest of of pathetic life and every American should demand he be treated equally under our laws. We have no royalty in America. There is no difference between that virus and all rapists, not in the eyes of the law, not if this country stands for what we claim she does. And we definitely have no business, no moral authority, to demand other countries honor human rights with this pig's schlong hanging out. Instead, we are a massive bad joke.

Slick is the one who disrespects us, boys. Our flag waves forever, reminding everyone what Slick has done. He crapped all over it in front of 300,000,000 Americans and he won't be finished until that steel door slams shut.

Well boys. I am back in the weeds trying to figure out why my saw gets too hot. Dag. I'm sick of this. I just want to cut wood.

If the story broke about a former conservative President being sued by 4 young women for sexual harassment after he left office, all other news reporting in the U.S. would be suspended. They would pursue such a story 24/7 with their biggest news personalities sharing updates and every bit of information even remotely connected to the main story in featured high gloss trimmings. It would be a 911 or a JFK assassination news happening.

http://jfkfacts.org/truthstream-caustic-appraisal-jfk-files-coverage/

Although Oswald was unknown to the CIA until the day JFK was murdered, they (the CIA) were following him for months before Nov 22, 1963.

Because the Warren Commission insisted that its investigation was exhaustive and conducted with the full cooperation of each and every government agency from which it sought information, the CIA still refuses (in violation of the law) to release tens of thousands of documents that pertain to James Jesus Angleton, George Efythron Joannides and other CIA agents, 54 years after the assassination of our 35th president.

Makes sense.

It's a shadowy world, skies are slippery gray

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP91-00587R000100160006-0.pdf

It is more than a treacherous world. They shot down and murdered my defenseless president in broad daylight. Shot him while his back was turned. Never given a warning, an explanation, a moment to say goodbye to his family, they shot his head off. He never had a chance.

The government by, and of, and for, you and me still refuses to come clean.

He stood up for blacks and civil rights before anyone else considered that it might be a worthwhile endeavor to do so, although he never receives credit for anything. Nothing. His IQ was 2 points lower than JFK's.

elep (2).jpg Got to say, The Fall, is one heck of a t.v. series. Man, it is a psychological thriller alright. Some of what's produced for television these days is unbelievable.

My saw is cutting well again. I almost hesitate to use it for fear of dulling the chain.

I would love to have an elephant. How cool would that be! You could rough house night and day. You could never hurt the old boy, you know? And they are loving animals and loyal. We could have a whole family of the fellas. I mean, would that be something else, to wake up in the morning and go outside and have this enormous pet out there waiting to hang out and play.

That's what my life is missing. A 7 ton elephant ready to rumble in the back yard and then ride to the grocery store.

Back