The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me suggest to Mr. Mueller that by now, if you have to subpoena Trump's records, and obviously you believed you did, your mission is through. Thanks for your efforts. I have no doubt you did the best you possibly could. But, if you hope to appear even-handed, it's time to call it quits. Bob, there ain't nothin there. You know it. No reason to be ashamed. You were given a job. You kicked butt and found nothing. Let it go and bow out gracefully.

If you had something significant, you wouldn't need Trump's help.

"Just before noon on March 6 (PST), Windows Defender Antivirus blocked more than 80,000 instances of several sophisticated trojans that exhibited advanced cross-process injection techniques, persistence mechanisms, and evasion methods. Behavior-based signals coupled with cloud-powered machine learning models uncovered this new wave of infection attempts. The trojans, which are new variants of Dofoil (also known as Smoke Loader), carry a coin miner payload. Within the next 12 hours, more than 400,000 instances were recorded, 73% of which were in Russia. Turkey accounted for 18% and Ukraine 4% of the global encounters."

thought my buds on arboristsite ought to be aware

The U.S. Government is interfering with itself, as usual, to make sure nothing gets done anywhere (the Russians and our media excluded) except to collect taxes we are forced at gunpoint to surrender to them, or else.

The winter blahs is what's up. Plus, I'm about 10,000,000 years old. Amazing how much I love great weather. It's not the cold I hate. Ain't the rain or fog or drizzle or sleet or snow or grayness or cloud cover. It's 6 months of it. I love sunshine. (Not a big fan of lots of humidity, either.)

But, loads and loads of bright blue (azure) skies and a big old yellow blazing sun does me 10 worlds of good. Hard for me to have a care in the world when it's bright and sunny and the humidity ain't all choking me..

No one discusses persecution of Christians these days, but it not only exists, it is prevalent. Not complaining really. Just that it is the proverbial big ole elephant in the room and it is often ignored.

No one has to tell me how the degenerate phonies of this modern era have earned disdain, mine more than most. But I smell something else going on. A vociferous, noisy, minority relentlessly hurl poison darts, just for the fun of it; just for fun mixed with a bad case of sick hatred.

I want to see a bunch of tornadoes up close, in your face. I want to hold on to a tank and have EF5s hit all over my body. I want to know what it's like to experience in person 300 MPH blasts of wind smacking me in the head. Love to watch them on t.v. Hated to see Tim Samaras, his son Carl and their friend get crushed in that Reno beast. Great guys and usually very careful. They were caught in a Chevy Cobalt. They were heard on the radio by a nearby cop screaming, "We're gonna die! We're gonna die!"

Yep. I'd like to be watching as a big momma bears down on me, and then jump into a steel reinforced 20 ft thick poured concrete bomb shelter.

Storms is all the rage. 60 Minutes promoting this "actress" and her account is fine, except for one little problem. Why isn't 60 Minutes demanding Billy Boy sit down with his multitude of victims and let them pound away at that rapist? Where is their coverage of Juanita Broaddrick? Give her and the host of other innocent victims, the non-Stars, the opportunity to vent their allegations in front of 30 million people.

How tough can it be to "star" in having sex in front of a camera? Takes lots of rehearsing and hard work to get your part down just right?

The world of entertainment and ratings and avant-garde trend predicting gurus is all a flutter over Roseanne's new show. Apparently, she likes Trump, in the show and otherwise, and she's sticking it to those experts who make gazillions to know what sells. They missed this one by a light year. Don't how she did in the coveted 24 to 49 demo, but 18,00,000 cume is earth shattering, especially not showing up big in N.Y. and L.A.

The perennial powerhouse, 60 Minutes, was thrilled with their largest audience in a decade with Stormy's appearance at 12-13 million! Somebody likes Trump.

What all of this nonsense does is nudge me closer to forgetting what I have to be grateful for including the most amazing country ever.

I confess. I can't help myself. I have no idea what the show is about, but anytime Madam Secretary wants my vote, she can call on me anytime. She can even be my President and Commander and Chief, all day.

Slavery is a terrible thing; has terrible connotations. It's easier not to think about it, for me anyways. But, when I'm forced to consider how enslaved I am by material possessions, paying taxes, paying bills, obeying all the laws of the land, how chained I am to my selfish desires, my vanity, it will be a pleasure one day to be really free.

Never realized before now how many B-52 bombers crashed with nuclear weapons on board back in the sixties. Our military took forever before they attacked and fixed the problems losing lives along the way.

Like in WW II when submarine commanders were replaced because they were ineffective destroying enemy warships. They ignored the commander's reports that something was amiss with their torpedoes. Took years for them to discover the torpedoes malfunctioned.

I've had an epiphany of some kind. It could be a brain tumor. WW3 says it could be a loss of brain tissue. Regardless, I think I'm going to pursue a new career in finding and hanging out in tornadoes. I'm not clear why everybody is so scared of them. Back in the day there were cats who rolled off Niagara in these big metal balls. When I see a nado coming, I'll just jump in the one I'm gonna make. Fun, right? I no!

Well, I'm gearing up to make my debut in the exciting and burgeoning field of chasing tornadoes.

Be careful I can tell you first hand living in tornado alley sometimes the chaser gets chased and if you ain't real careful chasing one you might end up catching it :laugh:

Thanks Ropes! I have been wondering why WW3 is so anxious to get me on the road.
She even got me a brand new, to me, 1947 Harley that runs occasionally for up to 35 seconds at a time, at speeds close to 20 mph. with all the latest tornado detecting devices on it like binoculars and a magnifying glass.

Back