The saw that you sold and wish y didn't?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My saws I bought new, a husky 2100 , 2101, 266se, 240sg.

I felt bad I sold them, they were loyal to me like my dog is.

I wish I could have my gz4500 back but I'm sure @Termite has got some good use out of it.

I sold my rancher 455, that saw never let me down and it was my first “real” saw. You may laugh but when the best you had at the time was a beat up worn out 2007 stihl ms170, you would have loved it too :)

I never had a problem with it, idled perfect, had great power, was light and easy to start... sigh :)

Sold my Jonsered 70e last weekend.....I'm already regretting that. I've fixed, flipped, played with a bunch of saws that have gone down the road and I think this one was biggest mistake. When I first got it wasn't impressed, but more and more I used it the more I feel in love. Super dependable and super strong cutting.

Shame on you getting rid of your Dads saw. You need to track that saw down. [emoji38]

Steve Sidwell
I agree with your sentiment 100% but unfortunately I wouldn't know where to begin my search. If I ever saw it on the local classifieds I would grab it back for sure. At the time I sold it I was smitten with this orange haired beauty named "Varna" who was a model (272xp). She is still with me and I got her a makeover a short while ago and she is better than ever. She occasionally will cast a disparaging eye to the other beauties she shares the castle with, but I know she will never leave :heart:.

The bookie bugged me till he got his money, my dad was a dead beat dad with not paying the child support too. I never talked with him for decades.
Sounds like my grand daughter's dad. She won't speak to him. Used to tell her he was gonna pick her up for the weekend but turn around and never show. It would break her heart. After hearing the same story for years, she gave up on him. She looks up to me like a dad. Just glad I don't have to go to those father daughter dances, pew. She enjoys going hunting and fishing when she comes over if course when seasons in and not too hot to fish.

Steve Sidwell

Between my two 100 cc saws plus my 266se and my 240sg I had most of the cutting covered.

I was glad to see all of them go, because I usually replaced them with better or something I wanted more at the time. I did sell 6 Poulan 4000 s I miss a little, but they were just shelve queens like a bunch I have now. I use a Stihl 036, 026 and the little Echo 2511T bout all the time and the others sets. I hate to take my good saws out and scratch them up.

Latest posts

Back