The Traveling Leveraxe/Leveraxe 2 Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TTT

Anyone want to test out the Leveraxes? They are sitting at Greenthorn's place right now and can go out when needed.

So how do you become part of this test pool?

Yeah I would like to try one out as well.
After reading the rules I do not think I qualify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I would like to try one out as well.
After reading the rules I do not think I qualify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can relax those rules now that dozens of users have given them a whirl. The original axe did disappear for a few years but we found it. If you want them just let me know.

Bump.

If anyone wants to give these a try please post up.

I'm contemplating making a general splitting axe shootout video later this winter and would include these in the mix.

Bump.

If anyone wants to give these a try please post up.

I'm contemplating making a general splitting axe shootout video later this winter and would include these in the mix.

SVK,
I would like to have them this spring in April for our GTG.
Andy had them with last yr but the way the weather was (rainy) we didnt get to try them out.Rained till 1or2 then guys just wanted to get out and run saws,what a muddy mess.
I will let u know date as time gets closer.
thanks

SVK,
I would like to have them this spring in April for our GTG.
Andy had them with last yr but the way the weather was (rainy) we didnt get to try them out.Rained till 1or2 then guys just wanted to get out and run saws,what a muddy mess.
I will let u know date as time gets closer.
thanks
Sounds good. Unless someone else chimes in I'll have greenthorn either ship to me or directly to you.

What is the location of your GTG again?

Mark Hoskey 3507 v ave. Chelsea IA 52215 Hopefully this year will be nice so we can have more time to play.

From the Hills

I coach a couple of sports and 4 of my 5 kids are in at least one sport so unfortunately I'm forced to miss most of the gtgs and charity cuts. Sounds like you have a good crew down there.

Yes we do. Even with the weather last year we had 70+ in attendance.

From the Hills

What's shipping running on it these days? If you're willing to let someone who's still learning to split try it, I'd be curious to compare it to my X27.

Back