The "unofficial" 6 cube sticky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very vintage - Titan E with later model fuel/oil tank assy - definitely six cubes in this old girl.

Chris.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah Mark. Get some pics of that big green Poul-Mar of yours in here ASAP!!!:jester:

Edit:

Here you go Mark. Guess I might as well help you out, as I'm on a roll tonight it seems. These pics are overexposed. 'Twas discussed in the Poulan thread when Mark posted them. The saw isn't really that shade of green...

Like this?

2d39e964.jpg

4cfe5a34.jpg

c10a9250.jpg

3a268f1d.jpg

She's clean, real clean.

Chris

056kid, Thats a clean Super 797. Well worth a set of rings.
Sweet Danarm Matt.
Lots of really nice clean bigguns guys.
A few more of mine.

A pair of Canadien 275's

2CanadienPM275Homelite7-29013.jpg

Echo 1001
Echo1001VL003.jpg

Pioneer P60
PioneerP60clean001.jpg

Poulan 6000
2PoulanS6000001.jpg

Homelite Super 650
HomeliteSuper650002.jpg

Well I disqualified myself from 6 cube ownership when I sold my 2101xp. It went to Alabama to do tornado cleanup. I was glad to see it get put back into service. After all I really had no need for it.

I did buy a 5.6 cube saw with the proceeds from that sell though. :hmm3grin2orange:

Absolutely great thread BTW. I really enjoy seeing all these big saws in one place.

Like this?

She's clean, real clean.

Chris

Yep it is and I'm glad a nice young fella hooked me up with it! I ended up selling a good Husky 1100 to make it possible to get this one. But I can find another one of them easier then a 6000 in this shape.

I think this bar looks more appropriate on it though.

attachment.php

I do have this other 6 cube Poulan as well, from the worlds greatest Canadian. Still waiting on the decals for it.

attachment.php

I was hesitating posting these as I'm awaiting a big Yellow 6 cube. Thought it would come today but it didnt. Maybe tomorrow..

attachment.php

090 project & Contra (will probably sale)
attachment.php

Super 1130G 48"
attachment.php

3120 42"
attachment.php

And the Mac sp125c should be here late next week!

Back