The "unofficial" 6 cube sticky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SP125C Ron
193270d1312681240-img_2238-1-jpg

Bam ba lam

OK I'll Chime in.....

A Mac SP125 with a 60" bar

Three Mac SP125/101B's

Two Echo 1001VL's

A Mac 795

A Pioneer P60

Two Homelite 1020's

Two Homelite 750's

Wow JP, you have quite the collection of big-inch muscle. That Homelite starter handle don't look right on your 795 however...:jester:

Wow JP, you have quite the collection of big-inch muscle. That Homelite starter handle don't look right on your 795 however...:jester:

Jimminey christmas!!! Now we're discriminating starter handles? :D

lee's got 6 cubes up the ass... how does it all feel, lee? :jester:

Thanks. I have to disagree. The starter handle will match the Tillotson carburetor when it is done.

Never seen or heard of a Racket before. Very cool. Link to vid. ?

+1,942,602 on that.

Also, what is that obnoxiously large vehicle parked in the driveway? Peterbilt?

Fenders are sayin K-dub to me. Lee lets see more of it if you would. Guessing the air compressor is over 6 cubes on it, so it qualifies here :D

Great saws! Man, that Racket and the P62 have got to be the all time sexiest saws I have ever seen. And I won't even let myself look at those big Homies. sigh.....

Al.

Hey Chris!!!

Red saws rock!!!

That they do Randy - I will always proudly fly the Homelite geardrive flag - even though I am too young to know what these big saws went through and their true history. The true legend of their power and long bar ability in the old growth timber is enough for me to be a proud owner of these saws.

Bring on more stories of Ray the Master!

Regards,

Chris.

Great saws! Man, that Racket and the P62 have got to be the all time sexiest saws I have ever seen. And I won't even let myself look at those big Homies. sigh.....

Al.

If you see some of the old Remington saws... you would #### your pants at how sexy them things look...

Anyone here with a 6 cube Remington? Let's show the guy what we're talking about. Or are the ones I'm talking about less than 6 cubes?

If you see some of the old Remington saws... you would #### your pants at how sexy them things look...

Anyone here with a 6 cube Remington? Let's show the guy what we're talking about. Or are the ones I'm talking about less than 6 cubes?

Super 990 comes to mind .... about 6.5 cubes .... any of our Remington folks out there got some pics? Hey Sawdust21, you have one? I know you like those Super 754s ....

Latest posts

Back