• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

The 'View From Work' thread

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
With the plywood on the soffit, you've got no air intake for the roof venting. I'd recommend the vented aluminum soffit. It's harder to install, of course, but it allows for the airflow to help keep the house cooler and eliminate moisture in the attic.

Also, on the wood fence in the bottom of the photo, that yellow hose (extension cord?) is looping around a nice 'fox face' in the wood grain. :clap:
I'll be adding vents as I go . Cape with two bedrooms upstairs so no attic . Has powered gable vents for better air circulation . Air space is about 22 " from ceiling to peak .

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
Wonderfull day at "work". Started doing the shocks last fall on my Dodge . Two rears no problem left front piece of cake. The right front I couldn't get out lower shock bolt just spun. Had to cut the shock drop the left side , remove the spring all to get at this little mf'er. 20 cent piece caused a half days work so far. Still need to fix the cage nut and put it back together . Needed the oxy acetylene torch on every nut. Hate NY cars . Worked on my 72 Washington state pickup with a wrench and ratchet. Little PB Blaster and that's it 20200605_155559.jpg 20200605_155603.jpg 20200605_164651.jpg 20200605_164732.jpg

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
Told my boss to use the original good anchor point from the old floating restroom for the fancy pants new one because its a much safer job to do...Nah I want new anchor in a different spot so hual it up on the barge(piece oh **** with a ruptured pontoon!!!) SKETCHY AS FRIGG!!

Before the weight decided to go for a walk..
IMG_20200604_092057774.jpg
And after.
IMG_20200604_095928764.jpg
Nothing like photos of OSHA violations just in case you need them at some point.

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
IMG_3406.JPG IMG_3411.JPG

Not a fun day. Spent the whole day under here doing plumbing and wiring for a bathroom. Had to cut into a cast iron pipe, and drill through brick. But I'm almost done with the underside work.

But get a look at that flooring - fully 1 inch thick, not a knot or a wave anywhere on this 120 year old flooring. Wow!

Marine-piper

Marine-piper

Homelite collector in training.☠
View attachment 839702 View attachment 839703

Not a fun day. Spent the whole day under here doing plumbing and wiring for a bathroom. Had to cut into a cast iron pipe, and drill through brick. But I'm almost done with the underside work.

But get a look at that flooring - fully 1 inch thick, not a knot or a wave anywhere on this 120 year old flooring. Wow!
Great mustache! Lovin' the handlebar or is it called something different now? Don't want anyone calling me out again

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk