The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of extra hand tool I do have ..
someone PM me a address to send to...

Sorry for your Luck stump keep your head up not sure what I would do if this ever happened to me some stuff just isn't replaceable.

I think before everyone runs in too many directions (correct me if I missed it in this thread)....Is Stumpy insured or not??...And if so, for what??....Building only, contents, etc.

No question, Stump needs some things to keep his head above water, but if he's insured, he will be getting a new shop at least......I just think it's best to help cover him for the things he's immediately in need of if he's insured.....Just thinking out loud, guys.:cheers:

Lots of extra hand tool I do have ..
someone PM me a address to send to...

Sorry for your Luck stump keep your head up not sure what I would do if this ever happened to me some stuff just isn't replaceable.

Sending PM, I never seen a thread so full of site Sponsors. :rock:

After thinking about these saws I have.They aren't worth enough to ship them any where.So CL is how I will try to sell them and just send any money I get out them to Stumpy.a Homie Ranger and Bandit 33cc,Wildthing 3416,A 2055 Poulan All run good in nice shape so I hope I can a little out them for you Stumpy! Sorry best I can do for now.

It is truly heartwarming to see so many people pitching in to help a fellow member in need.
I live too far away to help with construction, so fired off a paypay shot.
You guys rock!

How about someone post a thread over in the off topic and firewood forums directing to this thread? Lots of folks over there that sometimes dont always look over here. I read a lot over here,but dont post a lot because i really dont consider myself a saw collector or an expert in repairs. My saws are my tools and I love em, but forget collecting em.

Worksawcollector, I respect what you are doing, and hats off to everyone else. PM sent and after the wife gets home with the checkbook, I will see what I can afford to send off.

Ed

Stumpy, don't feel bad for not being perfect. Your willingness to admit your faults/sin show good character and a willingness to repent and rise above them. Remember, God's Word says that "while we were yet sinners Christ died for us" and "there are none righteous, no not one". He doesn't expect you to be perfect and neither do the rest of us sinners here.

I went through a house fire just before Christmas a few years ago. My wife and I woke up as the house was on fire but we got out ok. My brother-in-law had his landscaping business go up in flames on Christmas eve a few years ago. What a horrible night that was but he recovered too. I remember cleaning wrenches and whatever else we could salvage with the wire wheel for weeks. He still has his melted, scorched Jonsered saw that his wife bought him for Christmas many years ago in the new shop. Not sure if it's to remind him of what God brought him out of or if he just loved that saw so much he can't let go of it, maybe both. The point is, it will take time and it will be tough for a little while but you will recover and before you know it you will be looking back saying, "Wow, things are better than ever, God is good!"

Praying for you.

How about someone post a thread over in the off topic and firewood forums directing to this thread? Lots of folks over there that sometimes dont always look over here. I read a lot over here,but dont post a lot because i really dont consider myself a saw collector or an expert in repairs. My saws are my tools and I love em, but forget collecting em.

Worksawcollector, I respect what you are doing, and hats off to everyone else. PM sent and after the wife gets home with the checkbook, I will see what I can afford to send off.

Ed

Ed, you're a lot smarter than you look... ;)

Done and redded, as well as sigged

Arboristsite has a classified section eh?

Darin could set-up a "Stumpy Auction" section.

Say best offer by New Years Eve?

I have a saw or two I would donate for the cause.

Like duece said, way too many different directions going on here.

I am glad to see you got your bike out though.

Like a lot of folks this time of year, I'm kinda cash poor. So,here's what I can do for now...
If I win the raffle that Joat,and scooterbum are doing they can keep the saw to reraffle. Any proceeds can go to Stumpy . I know it isn't much but it's all I have to offer at this point .
January should find me in a better position to help out.

25lbs of mostly good ole american made iron head out in the AM.
Hope they help some stump..

Well, it ain't much but....

I know *my* most important tool for working on saws is the air compressor. I don't have a spare compressor, nor any spare loot, but I sure got a spare air nozzle. It's a start!

edit: I need that address, please.

Last edited:
Man stump, this is disheartening. I went through a house fire when I was a youngster. I've also witnessed the aftermath of structure fires as a fireman.

I ain't working right now, so we're on a shoestring budget here, but I'll think of something.

In time, and when you have a chance, make a list of hand tools you need, etc.

I know *my* most important tool for working on saws is the air compressor. I don't have a spare compressor, nor any spare loot, but I sure got a spare air nozzle. It's a start!

edit: I need that address, please.

I'll sent it in a few. Edit: Done.

Man stump, this is disheartening. I went through a house fire when I was a youngster. I've also witnessed the aftermath of structure fires as a fireman.

I ain't working right now, so we're on a shoestring budget here, but I'll think of something.

In time, and when you have a chance, make a list of hand tools you need, etc.

Thanks Man.

I know this thread is all over the map and that is great. If someone sends him a box of wrenches and someone else sends T25 and a T27 and someone else sends a screwdriver set everything will help him.

As this thread runs out of steam it will become a raffle those thats already gave money will be turned into tickets.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back