The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 210515View attachment 210516View attachment 210517View attachment 210518View attachment 210519while i havn't been a member here very long loosing stuff like that sucks. i don't know how the ebay thing works but i would like to get as much out of this saw as poss and have the proseedes go to stumpy's cause. i'll put my 090g up it's all there just need's gone threw to make it right. been saving it . but it will do more good this way. any practical way of doing this will be apreciated.

View attachment 210515View attachment 210516View attachment 210517View attachment 210518View attachment 210519while i havn't been a member here very long loosing stuff like that sucks. i don't know how the ebay thing works but i would like to get as much out of this saw as poss and have the proseedes go to stumpy's cause. i'll put my 090g up it's all there just need's gone threw to make it right. been saving it . but it will do more good this way. any practical way of doing this will be apreciated.

Rep sent!!!.....That's seriously generous!!!!:cheers:

Need to get the team together and make that saw run and have somebody Ebay it....That will bring maximum $$.....I have a few 090 parts I'll send to the cause!

Man that is an unreal offer, I will let a few others weigh in here, but it can be part of the future raffle here?

Somebody rep this man. Hard.

I'm gonna.
:smile2:

210519d1323378172-picture-007-jpg

210518d1323378155-picture-006-jpg

210517d1323378139-picture-005-jpg

210516d1323378120-picture-009-jpg

210515d1323378041-3ma3pa3ld5o45t35q4b43d7d4ad77ec651a26-jpg

Just putting your pics in

thanks guy's , was going to throw a clean mac 250 up then thought about it and pulled the trigger on this one it will get the most , and it's just a saw there will be other's . theres a lot of good folks on this site that will help a brother out and i like that. so however we can make this work for the most bang let's do it. thank's . fraser.

thanks guy's , was going to throw a clean mac 250 up then thought about it and pulled the trigger on this one it will get the most , and it's just a saw there will be other's . theres a lot of good folks on this site that will help a brother out and i like that. so however we can make this work for the most bang let's do it. thank's . fraser.

We will give it a little time and see if one of the builders with experience with that saw jumps on it. :rock: Man I want that saw. :bowdown: I may have to sell a car and bid myself.

Sorry to hear about this Stumpy, I pray God turns this to a great blessing in your life.

Mr. HE:cool:

We will give it a little time and see if one of the builders with experience with that saw jumps on it. :rock: Man I want that saw. :bowdown: I may have to sell a car and bid myself.

I think it would be cool sitting on a shelf, cause I don't think I could lift the sum beetch.:msp_unsure:

So your compressors OK Stump. Am I right in assuming your air tools are gone?

I got a couple of impacts, a 3/8 and a 1/2 inch I can put in the box.

Just to go along with paccity, I'll be happy to kick in an 075AV Powerhead. It needs some work, but it still should bring a fair amount if fixed up with all proceeds going to Stumpy. WSC let me know who to send it to for fixing up, and I'll get it out of here right quick.
The saw has plenty of compression, it will fire with a prime, but it'll need the fuel system gone through, and some other bits and pieces.
Stumpy you're a good person, and it would be my pleasure to help you out.

Latest posts

Back