The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not many more days left on this one Guys better git in while you can!!!!!!!

WSC do you have a list of what all is being raffled in this thread I can't remember and don't have time to read the whole thread to bring it all forward.

Yep its in my signature.

Sure been happy with the three threads for him. :rock:

Got to GREEN rep a whole bunch of good DOODs in here! Nice to see ya up and going Stumpy and nice to see people are still giving!

Stumpy
Parrisw
atvguns
hankchinaski
JRA1100
Riverrat2
Hddnis
Tbone75
Nitro-fish
Rudedog

Got to GREEN rep a whole bunch of good DOODs in here! Nice to see ya up and going Stumpy and nice to see people are still giving!

Stumpy
Parrisw
atvguns
hankchinaski
JRA1100
Riverrat2
Hddnis
Tbone75
Nitro-fish
Rudedog

As usual, left out.......:sad:

Got a few reps in here, and Eccentric should have his chain tomorrow for the 10-10.

Thanks Jeff. Got your PM. The other parts needed for the saw came to me from Chris T a couple days ago. Will post updated pics as soon as I get it all squared away. I'm off tomorrow, and will be working on saws. :cheers:

Hey folks dont forget about the dolkita saw we are giving away to help out Stumpy. The info and link is in my signature. It is looking like a heckuva nice saw.

Hannah helped daddy rebuild the SDC in the Stumpy raffle 10-10A this afternoon. Cleaned the saw a bit more and added the bar plates and grip insert Duke T sent. Starts and runs even better now. Piston and cylinder look great through the exhaust port. Tons of compression. Cleaned off the red paint some numbnuts had sprayed on the good used fuel cap that Duke had sent to replace the cracked cap on this saw. Still finishing that little bugger. It'll look good on the saw once all cleaned up, as it's one of the "Mac in the box" types. Put everything away and went to the mailbox. A box from some Jeff V. character was waiting for me. A brand spankin' new loop of Oregon 73LGX and some carb kits were inside. Thanks my friend! I'll put the chain on, finish up with fuel cap, and shoot some pics tomorrow. Somebody's gonna be happy with this cool litle saw for sure.
:cheers:

Hannah helped daddy rebuild the SDC in the Stumpy raffle 10-10A this afternoon. Cleaned the saw a bit more and added the bar plates and grip insert Duke T sent. Starts and runs even better now. Piston and cylinder look great through the exhaust port. Tons of compression. Cleaned off the red paint some numbnuts had sprayed on the good used fuel cap that Duke had sent to replace the cracked cap on this saw. Still finishing that little bugger. It'll look good on the saw once all cleaned up, as it's one of the "Mac in the box" types. Put everything away and went to the mailbox. A box from some Jeff V. character was waiting for me. A brand spankin' new loop of Oregon 73LGX and some carb kits were inside. Thanks my friend! I'll put the chain on, finish up with fuel cap, and shoot some pics tomorrow. Somebody's gonna be happy with this cool litle saw for sure.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Glad those parts could help you out, my man, that's what I have those saws there for. Not a better cause out there to help out with, either.

Chris

Wow, that's some serious deja vu.

I swear I just read that somewhere else. :msp_confused:

Pics or it didn't happen!

Glad those parts could help you out, my man, that's what I have those saws there for. Not a better cause out there to help out with, either.

Chris

I'll shoot some pics soon as I finish off that dang gas cap. Carb cleaner took most of it off. The paint's still sticking to the sides. There's a grey, sunfaided surface on the top. Looks like it will pollish off. I'll get it done, but don't want to be too aggressive and ruin it.

Wow, that's some serious deja vu.

I swear I just read that somewhere else. :msp_confused:

There's the hijack Steve! Posted by some hooligan right after my on-topic raffle saw update post.

Besides...............since I donated a saw to the raffle......................................doesn't that entitle me to a bit of leeway in the shenanegans department???:jester:

There's the hijack Steve! Posted by some hooligan right after my on-topic raffle saw update post.

Besides...............since I donated a saw to the raffle......................................doesn't that entitle me to a bit of leeway in the shenanegans department???:jester:

Yea sure, a little back and forth has brought in a couple more donations. :rock:

Yea sure, a little back and forth has brought in a couple more donations. :rock:

Happy to be of service! I wish this thread was kept at the top of the 'regular' Chainsaw index (like 'stickies' USED TO BE). Keeping it stashed in the 'stickies' dungeon isn't doing the cause any good. OK...............rant off....

Back