The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LAWL!

Non-menthols!

Haven't been a menthol smoker for years.

Newport recently came out with a non-menthol smoke. Only reason I buy em is cause they are cheap.

Homie.

How you doin you turd-burglar?
How's the ankle?

Chris

Not sure how to respond to any of this???...............oh I know............*Reported*

I’ll take this time to thank everyone who donated stuff, everyone that donated money for the drawing, and all those that sent Stump stuff in the beginning of this thread.

The winners are

1. Randall Carver He has clamed the 075 in a PM to me. Mill_wannabe
2. Steve Stasiowski
3. Chuck Baker
4. Wendell
5. Marsha Thue
6. Chuck Baker
Alternate 7. Joshua Peterson
Alternate 8. Veronica myers

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212 Gone
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77
285 Donated by Honkie

#1 updated

Last edited:
I think I know one of those names... I better not have to ship that 075 to Wisconsin!!!
Just kidding... Congratulations all...

that's what i thought too. he don't need any saws. now me, i could use some. congrats to all the winners. good job stephen. maybe we'll get to run the saw at the gtg if we can get him to overcome the inertia.

I’ll take this time to thank everyone who donated stuff, everyone that donated money for the drawing, and all those that sent Stump stuff in the beginning of this thread.

The winners are

2. Steve Stasiowski
3. Chuck Baker
4. Wendell
5. Marsha Thue
6. Chuck Baker

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

285 Donated by Honkie

Bringing it to the current page

Last edited:
Had a feelin' she'd be the first to go...
:too_sad:

111cc's of sweet ol' saw is easy to take first. I would be okay with an occasional picture of that saw..........you know not joint custody, but at least to stay in touch:frown:

111cc's of sweet ol' saw is easy to take first. I would be okay with an occasional picture of that saw..........you know not joint custody, but at least to stay in touch:frown:

Me too funny how I get attached to a saw I have never cut with. :hmm3grin2orange:

Not sure how to respond to any of this???...............oh I know............*Reported*
Random statements from a verbal engineer.

The "homie" came out as a result of the Newports.

I think what I meant to say was;

Jonathon, how are you, friend?

How are things on the west coast?

Is your ankle healing appropriately?

Good day, kind fellow,

The Duke of Thierry

The winners are

2. Steve Stasiowski
3. Chuck Baker
4. Steve Wilke
5. Marsha Thue
6. Chuck Baker

285 Donated by Honkie

Bringing it to the current page

I appreciate being able to play a small part in all of this. Plenty of folks have taken care of me, whether it be parts, manuals or any other number of things and I appreciate it.

Not to mention Stumpy is "alright.". I personally wouldn't use the term "strait-up dude" or "my kinda fella" when speaking about him.

Just kidding!

Rumplestumpskin deserves it all, that's for sure.

Chris

Random statements from a verbal engineer.

The "homie" came out as a result of the Newports.

I think what I meant to say was;

Jonathon, how are you, friend?

How are things on the west coast?

Is your ankle healing appropriately?

Good day, kind fellow,

The Duke of Thierry

*Reported* Someone stole Chris Thieroff's account information, and is making a very good attempt to make him appear well spoken, and appropriate. I for one will not stand for this!!!
I ask that a moderator look into this at once, and revoke the privledges of this impostor.

Last edited:
*Reported* Someone stole Chris Thiroff's account information, and is making a very good attempt to make him appear well spoken, and appropriate. I for one will not stand for this!!!
I ask that a moderator look into this at once, and revoke the privledges of this impostor.

Now that is funny.

*Reported* Someone stole Chris Thiroff's account information, and is making a very good attempt to make him appear well spoken, and appropriate. I for one will not stand for this!!!

Hey you quivering wick whistle.....

I'm da same guy that poasts on here all da time. I can poast all kindz of kewl stuff when I want two.

Hoo are yoo too tell me who I am and hoo I'm not?

How cum this danged autospell funkshin on my iPhone always trys to ficks the werds I tipe. I kno how two spell and speek jest fine.

Look I wrote a storee yesturday

Mary had a lamb and she took it to a farm when she was happy and she loved her sheep as much as she could with her lovely love of animals sometimes she would pet her sheep and sometimes she would not bit she would always feed her sheep because sheep need fed especially when they are hungry for food as food is what sheep like to eat and eating is important for sure.

How was dat?

Chris

Hey you quivering wick whistle.....

I'm da same guy that poasts on here all da time. I can poast all kindz of kewl stuff when I want two.

Hoo are yoo too tell me who I am and hoo I'm not?

How cum this danged autospell funkshin on my iPhone always trys to ficks the werds I tipe. I kno how two spell and speek jest fine.

Look I wrote a storee yesturday

Mary had a lamb and she took it to a farm when she was happy and she loved her sheep as much as she could with her lovely love of animals sometimes she would pet her sheep and sometimes she would not bit she would always feed her sheep because sheep need fed especially when they are hungry for food as food is what sheep like to eat and eating is important for sure.

How was dat?

Chris

is this tree wacker? or dh1984?

Awww, come on man. Now that was a low blow!

Chris

sorry dude. just came from the swap meet where he's back. couldn't help myself. seemed like there was a door i had to walk through. just to make it up to ya - you get two free shots at me. be advised i don't insult easily though. been called more things, and resembled many of them, than i can recall.

sorry dude. just came from the swap meet where he's back. couldn't help myself. seemed like there was a door i had to walk through. just to make it up to ya - you get two free shots at me. be advised i don't insult easily though. been called more things, and resembled many of them, than i can recall.

I'll take it like a man, no problem. I get a kick out of this type of thing! I can't blame ya for firing off a DH comment, I would've too, given the opportunity.

:laugh:

I'd fire a shot or two at ya but since you actually asked for a couple I won't give you the time of day.

Haha, I had just read Dh's post over in the swap meet and thought to myself "is this man ever gonna get the picture?"

Chris

Jerry you beat me to it..........:biggrin: Speaking of ol' DH Wacker, he came out of his hole, and didn't see his shadow yet over in the swap meet thread.........LOL!!!!

I feel much better now, the only member of this forum held in lower regard than I, well maybe the shop monkey too, swooped in at the last moment and saved me from dropping to a substandard level. I think I'm going to send him some rep and some "Christmas giving" ****.

Lovin' life right now.

Still sittin pretty, one rung above substandard!

Sweet!

Chris

Back